Fallen

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I instantly regretted turning around, his lips moving like a snake to latch onto my neck. Before i know what he is doing, a sharp nipping sensation spreads through my neck.

 

I grab his shoulders and try to push him away, but he collects my body with only one arm and presses me to his body "K-Key stop!"

A few seconds later he seems to relax his mouth, releasing my now aching skin. 

 

As i go to touch it i hear him chuckle, a pleased look upon his face as he puts on his own seatbelt.

"Did you give me..."

He nods "Yeah"

The answer was so simple and sharp, it is so annoying.

 

"But now it will stand out!"

 

"Sunny that's the whole point of a love bite..."

 

"But now you ruined my dress..." i mumble this to myself as he pulls out of the drive, my hand still clasped over my neck.

 

Aggravated i place my head on the window, my eyes closing to relieve my sudden headache.

 

"You can't keep your hand over your neck all night"

 

"Yes, i think you will find the i can"

 

He smiles to himself again as he begins driving away down the road "Just let it show, it looks good on you anyway..."

 

I shoot a furious glare at him, my brow creasing in effort "No, it ruins the look of my dress!"

 

I watch him roll his eyes as if i am in the wrong, what a jerk!

 

"It's meant to represent love...meaning no one can touch you but me..."

 

"But it hurt...." Finally giving up on being angry i pout, folding my arms firmly across my chest.

 

"You really are a little baby aren't you?"

He laughs and speeds up, i can't help but also smile at the sound of his laughter, knowing im being stupidly upset over something that small.

 

"Hey i made you smile, doesn't that give me a free hug pass?"

I shrug, holding my hair down as he had lowered the windows "Maybe it does....you will have to find out"

I smirk to myself, enjoying teasing him.

 

 

We arrive swiftly at the place, it looks to posh for my taste. But i can't be picky when im starving, expecially when i know the food will be good.

 

Key is at my door and he pulls me out again, slamming my door and locking the car. He the sensitive part of my neck, smiling as if he is looking at artwork "Don't push your luck i said a hug"

 

"A hug?"

 

I roll my eyes and hold my arms out "Fine,  infinite hugs" He embraces me tight and picks me up, i squeal in embarrassment, pulling my dress down as he puts me over his shoulder.

 

"Key put me down...my dress...!"

 

"Calm down no one can see your undies" i blush red as he says that,  hiding my face in his back. He suddenly puts me down and i stumble a little as we enter the restaurant, looking around.

 

He takes my finger lightly and pulls me to a table near the window, we both sit down and suddenly im super aware of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter