Sickness

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After washing my mouth out thoroughly and brushing my teeth I make my way slowly back to the living room, I sit down on the couch with the feeling of nausea still twisting about in my stomach. I close my eyes and put my hand over my mouth, He…kissed me…! Why did he do that….Now I feel guilty about seeing Taemin….

How can I look at him properly now? ...Knowing that I cheated on him…wait…Wouldn’t it be classed as harassment? So really I didn’t do anything wrong…did i? Still…I cant get that picture out of my head of him kissing me…What a monster…I bet he is doing this just to torture me in his sick little way….what a creep…

And what did he mean ‘Just as good as I thought’..?

Dose that mean that he thinks about kissing me….? That’s absurd…why would my enemy do that…he has none stop bullied me in his way through University…and it’s not my fault I ignored him…he always stared at me really weirdly , just thinking about it sends shivers up my spine. To distract myself I stare out of the window and focus on the snow that falls from the sky.

“Still sticking huh?...” I get up from the couch and put my hand against the window and lie on the large windowsill , eventually I find myself falling asleep to the soft but rapid rising of the sun. I wake up startled by a knock on the door , a big smile falls upon my face as I run at full speed to open the door.

As I swing the door open I notice I am still in my pyjamas , but unluckily the sun seems so be hidden behind thick clouds as the snow still falls. Taemin stands there with my laptop in his hands , I grasp it from him quickly and place it in the hall. I then put my arms around his neck and pull him down to me for a kiss , My hands slowly move to his cheeks as our kiss deepens.

I hear footsteps behind me but I ignore them as his arms tighten around my waist , I can’t help but feel slightly nervous  as his lips move from mine quite quickly. His eyes are look down onto me as he smiles “Somone you know?” He gently spins me around to see Key , Who is frowning and looking at me disapprovingly.

“Yes…unfortunately…But ignore him okay we need to tal—“

“Sunny he isn’t coming inside”

I pull Taemin by the sleeve and pull him inside and cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter