Why Are You Here

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I know it we are home ,the questions my dad pressed on me had soured my mood. I sigh as I exit the car and slam the door behind me ,I storm off into the house and head to my room. I throw my phone on my bed as I sit cross legged on the floor , I press my fingers to my temples and bite my lip.

 

And I thought coming home for the holiday's was a good idea....God Sunny what have we gotten our selves into.

I stand up and begin to unpack my clothes , I still have that bad feeling in my chest....why?...

As I neatly fold my clothes into the drawer I hear my mother shout me from downstairs , I rub my cheeks as I then exit my room and walk to where her voice echoed from.

"Yeah mum?"

She was cleaning...as usual she just won't stop.

"People are coming round for a Christmas meal early tomorrow , so wear your best clothes"

I nod to her and walk back into my room.

 

What was that about.....she usually never bothers to say stuff like that till the last minute....something strange really is going on here...I don't like it one bit. My mood begins so lighten as I notice my phone is flashing ,I grasp it in my hands and look through it. 

A messige from Taemin....already?

-Hey Sunny , Just wanted to say that you left your computer.....ill drop it off further into the week?

 

What....no....did I really forget it?!

I search through my bags and find that it's true , I left with just my charger.....this really is strange I don't forget anything....expecially my computer .I quickly text him back as im still annoyed at my self for leaving it , Why would I even just take the charger.

 

-Hey...yeah I'm sorry....I usually never leave stuff I'm so sorry im pulling you from your family time ,it's okay bring it when you can. Love you x

 

I let out a big sigh and rub my eyes , I then look out to the snow infested ground outside. Before I know it the gentle sound of the wind pushes me to unconsciousness , but it was just a sleep....the only problem was I shouldn't of woken up.

 

I wake to a farantic shaking of my body , I gasp as I abruptly sit up and see my mother's face ×whiter than the snow. "Sunny we have an hour ... or two just get ready" she runs o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter