Marry Me

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up with his breath tickling my neck, a shiver rolling down my spine. I gently put my hand through his hair, looking down to his chest.

 

I put my other hand on his chest, moving myself closer and then closing my eyes. Just as I'm drifting off his voice echoes in my ear "So it wasn't a dream afterall?"

 

My eyes flutter open to look at him, a small smile imprinted on his face "It's not a dream..." I smile back.

 

"Yeah I guessed that when you started touching me again" He plants a kiss on my lips "Although I thought you would of had enough of that last night" 

 

My face goes red and I hide my face in the cushion "Shut up..."

 

I feel him begin to play with my hair, his chuckle ringing in my ears "Well you're the one who kissed me, you practically asked for it" 

 

"Yeah but..." I frown and sit up with my arms across my chest "Be quiet!" 

 

I put my on and my pyjamas, striding over to the door "But I was good right?"

 

I look back and stare at him "You keep thinking that mister" 

 

I slam the door dramatically and head down the stairs, opening the fridge and grabbing the milk. I pour it into a glass, sitting on the counter and sipping it. 

 

A few moments later Key enters the room with only his pants on, I can't help but stare at his perfect chest. 

 

"See something you like?"

 

I nod "Of course I do, how could I not?" I place the glass beside me on the counter, Key comes over and hugs me whilst my still rests on the counter.

 

"Say it..."

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter