영원토록 (Forever and Ever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/uFhLgwrFzb4

 

When the group disperses back to everyone's own works, Taeyeon immediately drags Joohyun into the meeting room, and tries to initiate a conversation. 

 

Joohyun is quiet and calm, while Taeyeon tries hard to explain herself and the phenomenons she has been through. 

 

"I recall voices and names I have never met before, and I remember events that I have never been through before, I even dream of them!" Taeyeon rushes her own words, so quickly that she isn't sure if Joohyun has caught them. 

 

She sees Joohyun nod, and releases a sigh.

 

"Do you," she breathes to calm herself down, "do you get these stuff too?" She looks into Joohyun's honest brown orbs, and Joohyun sincerely nods. 

 

"I remember you, Taeyeon ssi," Joohyun confesses. "I'm not sure how, but when I saw you, I remembered your name," Joohyun knows she is saying the truth, however absurb it seems. 

 

Taeyeon looks away and brings her palms to her face. "Things are getting very complicated," she heaves in exasperation. 

 

Joohyun flashes an empathetic smile at the elder girl, to tell her that she is not alone. 

 

 

 

"There has been a flight crash of Korean Air flight KE909 in the journey of Jeju Island To Incheon, and all onboard but two have unfortunately lost their lives. The two are aged 26, one by the name of Choi Sooyoung, and one by the name of Jessica Jung. The two, like the majority of the passengers, have flown to Jeju Island for recreational purposes. The uncanny survival of this two without major injuries but only minor scrapes and bruises, has gained much attention-"

 

"Taeyeon, your food's turning cold-" Taeyeon silences her mother as she stretches out her hand to stop her from talking.

 

"Unnie, what's wrong with you? You've been staring at the television for a whole minute," Taeyeon's thoughts are interrupted by her sister's voice. "And it's the news. For goodness' sake, you never watch the news," she snaps. 

 

Taeyeon looks to her sister and rolls her eyes, before willing her to keep quiet and then shifting her attention back to the news. 

 

"We were sitting beside each other, and because the plane was crashing, we were so scared so I asked her if I could hold her hand. She immediately agreed and we held onto each other. We didn't know what happened after that," Taeyeon stares at the terrified face of the taller girl with round cheeks, and gapes. She squints her eyes, and cannot help but realise how familiar she seems. She remembers the news caster mentioning one of the two as Choi Sooyoung. Sooyoung, the name she often called Seoyoung. Taeyeon hears a voice at the back of her head, do I know her? 

 

"We hugged each other and cried, because we were so petrified. We don't know what to say about having survived this journey... But I am very grateful to have met someone like her amidst this tragedy," the camera is now shifted onto the other survivor. Taeyeon once again finds herself thrown off, by the familiarity of this lady's face. She listens to the voice carefully. 

 

It doesn't take long for her to realise that voice, is one of the voices she has heard in her dream. Taeyeon begins trembling in fear, and commands herself that she has to meet this two. 

 

"You don't know each other at all?" a reporter asks. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter