영원토록 (Forever and Ever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vspiIpTdg3Q

"Back to the point of hanboks," Sunny is insistent. Taeyeon's lips curve up into a smile, and she feels relief in having Sunny beside her to solve the mysteries in her life, even if not altogether. They are related anyway, she shrugs.

 

"Do you think it was like, a past life?" Sunny throws a dangerous assumption which the two take precaution in considering. Sunny continues, "Because such a childhood is certainly impossible for my life- I was born in America, grew up in Kuwait, and then back here some time later. My childhood was probably filled with war although I don't remember much," Sunny grimaces in remembrance of her painful past. 

 

"I'm sorry to hear that," Taeyeon frowns in sympathy. 

 

Sunny shakes her head. "I'm okay now."

 

Taeyeon thinks through Sunny's words thoroughly, having an internal debate whether she should agree, despite it having dawned upon her that it may be true. No, she shakes her head internally, it is not a 'may' anymore. Taeyeon knows, there is a high possibility that it is true. She slowly gives in to that fact, and gradually she wills herself to accept it. After all, there are people beside her to withstand the difficulties with her. Furthermore, she expects unknown fortunes, like she already has experienced, the meeting if wonderful people in her life. She shakes her head at fate's mischief. 

 

She releases a sigh, and nods after a long battle of emotions. 

 

"It is," she gives a weary reply, looking down as a surge of emotions overcome her. 

 

Sunny reaches out and holds Taeyeon's hand in hers, squeezing it in hopes of comforting the latter. 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany's somewhat excited voice rings through the phone into her ears after she has introduced herself over the line. 

 

It was after the night with Sunny that she finally has the courage to ring up Tiffany- to face the mysteries fate has thrown at her. 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany have a long talk to introduce their lives to each other, and Taeyeon finds out that Tiffany is an American who has just came to Korea- that day that Taeyeon noticed her was during her first week; that day on the bus was her first day of work after finally finding a job for two months. 

 

Taeyeon tells Tiffany about the other girls, as well as the conclusion she has come up with during the talk with Sunny the night before. 

 

"It's true, I think, that we met in our past lives," Taeyeon says and she feels her heart tense up. "Whatever we discussed on the bus, it might have been true," she adds and frowns, her feelings conflicted.

 

"I know you're tired," Tiffany assures and she knows after hearing Taeyeon's troubles (the latter has told her everything), "you don't have to pursue this matter-"

 

"I want to," Taeyeon cuts Tiffany off roughly, "we need to. Including the rest of the girls," Taeyeon believes in the other girls as well. 

 

"Then not now," Tiffany is concerned for Taeyeon. "If you really want to, I'll give you a hint now."

 

Taeyeon starts to be anxious and excited at the same time. She straightens her posture and braces herself, "what is it?"

 

Tiffany takes in a deep breath. "There are nine of us."

 

Taeyeon blinks. "How d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter