영원토록 (Forever and Ever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://youtu.be/7S-WWJOvez4

 

Taeyeon cannot believe her eyes as she looks at the headline news on the newspaper. She doesn't actually usually read the news; she was just fetching the paper for her father. 

 

"Concubines of The King Jungjong Gonghee Hwimun Somu Heumin Seonghyo the Great of Korea Missing From History", it says, and Taeyeon immediately looks down to read on. A picture depicts an old Korean script, on there writes the names of nine of them, in hanja. 

 

"No way," she mutters, her hands trembling in anxiety as she reaches out for her phone frantically, accidentally grabbing onto other things at her table rather than her phone. Immediately rings up for the first contact she could find, which happens to be Hyoyeon. 

 

"Did you read the news?" they both exclaim at the same time once Hyoyeon answered the phone call. 

 

"We died in 1528," Hyoyeon dryly states before she begins laughing sarcastically. 

 

"Hyo," she chides, and after Hyoyeon finally stops, she continues, "Seriously, what happened to us?"

 

"We have to find out," Hyoyeon replies, now with seriousness and determination in her voice. 

 

Taeyeon nods although Hyoyeon cannot see her over the phone line, but their connection enables them to understand each other. 

 

"Let's meet up," Hyoyeon suggests, to which Taeyeon agrees. 

 

"Come, let's tell the others too," she says, before they end their phone call.

 

 

 

"Do you guys remember anything at all?" Taeyeon immediately asks anxiously when everyone is settled down at the table. 

 

"I thought we had recollections of our past lives right?" Sunny kindly responds as she senses Taeyeon's urgency. 

 

"Yes, but they don't show what happened, and we don't remember leading such drastic lives, do we?" Taeyeon is beginning to get agitated. This alerts the other girls. 

 

"Calm down unnie," Yoona and Seohyun, as the youngest girls in the group, grow worried for their eldest. 

 

"A king's concubines? All of us?" Tiffany scoffs, "Sounds like a bull historical drama," she shrugs her shoulders and ambiguity and disbelief. 

 

"Maybe we should go to the museum to find out," Yuri suggests, "or maybe there's nothing much we can discover the but at least gain more memories as we go back to the familiar environment?"

 

A few of the girls namely Sooyoung, Sunny and Jessica laugh, and Jessica continues, "I don't think you can get the environment there," she finishes her sentence with more laughter. Yuri frowns and some other girls buries their faces in their palms. The laughter dies down and the girls apologise.

 

"That's a good idea," Hyoyeon acknowledges, and the girls all nod in approval. 

 

"Wait a minute, Sica, you need to stop," Hyoyeon lightly pats Jessica on the back as Jessica looks as if she is about to burst with all the laughter. The girls throw her weird faces for not getting over the hilarious situation previously. 

 

"Yahh Jung Sooyeon, you're still like that," Sunny recalls t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter