영원토록 (Forever and Ever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIKlrQ-r2xc

 

Taeyeon sits on the bus and stares out of the window as she is on her way to work. She notices a familiar figure running towards the bus stop where the bus is approaching. She eyes that person as the bus decelerates to a stop and watches her run to the bus and then hastily entering, before looking around to find a seat- her eyes uncannily landing on the empty spot beside her. 

 

The lady lazily sits down on the spot beside her, and with a closer look Taeyeon realises that it is Hwang Miyoung, the Tiffany person she has once reacted to by hearing the Korean name. 

 

She looks at her for a period of time which causes her to realise something fishy and turns around to face her too. 

 

"Do I know you?" she asks, and Taeyeon hesitates to answer. Before Taeyeon says anything, she adds, "Hey, I think I know you."

 

"Same," Taeyeon admits, not knowing whether she means that she's seen her, or that they are- or maybe were, once, acquainted. "I'm Taeyeon," she then introduces herself, "Tiffany right? Hwang Miyoung? I've heard someone mention you before."

 

Tiffany nods, although surprised that Taeyeon knows her full name. 

 

"The person didn't mention your surname but it just came, so I'm guessing I know- knew you," Taeyeon explains, and once again categorises this instinct as part of everything she has been facing, including meeting Jessica and Sooyoung. This reminds her, that Tiffany might be one of them. 

 

"Somewhere at the back of my head, I feel as if you're familiar," Tiffany says. "Really, it's out of this world." 

 

Taeyeon nods. It is really odd and it doesn't seem real, and hence the first thing that appears on Taeyeon's mind is the word "supernatural". Taeyeon dismisses the thought after that, convincing herself that there was no such thing. She would rather believe in science and live normally- naturally, than dig further and confuse herself between truth and fantasy. 

 

She doesn't even know if what she is experiencing is a fantasy or just a hallucination.  

 

"Don't tell me your name, I can guess," Tiffany says and furrows her eyebrows in pondering, and turns around to mull over it herself. 

 

"No, I don't remember your name," Tiffany shakes her head and releases a hopeless sigh, much similar to Taeyeon's exhalation in which lost can be heard.  

 

"Can I ask something?" Taeyeon voices out, putting the topic of her name aside. "Why do you use the word 'remember'?"

 

Tiffany stares at her, confused.  

 

"Do you use the word 'remember' because you knew me before or whatnot?" Taeyeon feels herself getting confused as she asks even more. 

 

"Right, I don't know either," Tiffany looks down and frowns, "maybe we did know each other before," she concludes among uncertainty.  

 

"We? Or just you?" Taeyeon questions but she realises it was also directed to herself. 

 

"Maybe we," the both say together in one voice, which neither startles nor humors them. Instead, they find comfort from each other in that. 

 

"Maybe we've been toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter