영원토록 (Forever and Ever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 http://youtu.be/xCAX2ci4ExQ

 

Taeyeon looks at the clock to see that it is still another hour before work time should start and remembers what she has to discuss with Joohyun. 

 

"Let's go to the meeting room," Taeyeon casually instructs Joohyun and picks up her mobile phone in one hand, gripping onto the cup of tea in the other hand. 

 

"You don't have to take anything," she adds without looking back as she notices Joohyun looking out on what to bring in with her. Joohyun follows suit, grasping her mobile phone and her own cup too before they eventually settle themselves down in the meeting room. 

 

"You watch the news, do you?" Taeyeon absent-mindedly throws an assumption, but is taken aback when Joohyun shakes her head. 

 

"I read the news," she in a way, answers Taeyeon's question. 

 

"Heard about the-"

 

"KE909 incident? I find the two of them familiar," Joohyun answers all that Taeyeon has wanted to ask, unexpectedly, and Taeyeon is momentarily stunned. 

 

"Do you like, do mind reading?" Taeyeon asks, both amazed and amused. 

 

"Oh no," Joohyun shakes her head and reveals a soft, short laughter. "I was going to ask about that too. Couldn't find a way to talk about it earlier," she reasons and shrugs her shoulders. 

 

Taeyeon releases a sigh. "Jessica Jung. I found out her name. Jung Sooyeon." Taeyeon continues with the topic. 

 

"Jung Sooyeon," Joohyun repeats, her eyes widening in surprise. "Correct unnie!" Joohyun beams, with a tinge of triumph in her voice. 

 

"I've heard her in my dream, and I confirmed it when I listened to her voice in the news report," Taeyeon explained, her mind full with questions. Unclear questions, because she's not sure what she's asking for and she just wants answers to the whole mystery. 

 

"I recognise her eyes, and her smile. That unique smile, unnie. Those cold eyes that turn gentle in the face of love ones. I know they belong to Jung Sooyeon. Jessica must be the Jung Sooyeon. I knew when I saw her photo in the papers," Joohyun agrees. 

 

Taeyeon feels a surge of nostalgia as she watches the girl in front of her talk like a child talking to her elder sister, and she feels bliss like a sister listening to her younger sister. Taeyeon finds familiarity in the innocent voice and tone of Joohyun, and finds delight in hearing it.

 

"And Choi Sooyoung?" Taeyeon continues. "I don't know her, but she seems familiar. I used to call Seoyoung with that name too, mistakenly," Taeyeon frowns and furrows her eyebrows. Mistakenly, she nods. Her subconscious did mistake Seoyoung for Sooyoung. Sooyoung did register in her mind much easier than Seoyoung although she never knew anyone by that name. She doesn't say those, but Joohyun seems to understand, as seen from her nodding her head. 

 

"Her round cheeks. That, made me remember the girl who loved to eat," Joohyun throws in a fact she recalls, something from the back of her mind. She never understands why she remembers things, but by her patience she waits for she knows she will find out, together with Taeyeon. 

 

"We have to meet this two," the two of them say at the same time, with the same tone, same rhythm. They laugh it off, but nod in agreement. 

 

 

 

"You're going out for lunch?" a colleague asks as she raises an eyebrow in puzzlement. 

 

"Yeah, so I won't have to have you buy me salad again, nor would I have to eat my own sandwiches again," Taeyeon nonchalantly replies and packs her stuff as Joohyun does likewise beside her. 

 

As she walks out of the office doors she hears whispers and murmuring behind her from the other ladies in the office. She just doesn't care and casually walks off with Joohyun. 

 

"So you don't really go out for lunch breaks?" Joohyun questions out of curiosity. Taeyeon shakes her head. 

 

"But you're going out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter