영원토록 (Forever and Ever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6JMFqKHIjw

 

Taeyeon approaches the building and looks up to check if she is at the right location. She is assured when she sees an MBC sign at the entrance and sighs. Taeyeon is to attend a conference in topic of her work and she still puzzles over why she was chosen to be the speaking one- after all, she is not that outspoken as they will expect her to be. To be here in work attire on a weekend is definitely not against her wishes, but she does wish spend her Saturday evening with peace and quiet of nothing to do. But then again, Taeyeon is probably louder her other colleagues that will agree to make it today- including Joohyun. 

 

She enters the building of the broadcasting channel and looks around for signs, and she slowly begins to find her way to the designated place of recording. 

 

Looking at the clock above her on a wall, she sees she is about fifteen minutes early. The recording starts at seven and presuming she takes ten minutes to get her way around, she has five minutes left. 

 

She walks around for three minutes and realises she is getting nowhere, and approaches a person she sees to ask for direction. 

 

"Sorry, I would like to-" she stops as the person turns around. 

 

"Have I seen you before?" they both ask at the same time, quietly. Taeyeon begins feeling something she remembers to have just felt some time ago, and she looks at that lady in confusion. 

 

"I missed you seriously!" the girl before her says all of a sudden and hugs her. And then Taeyeon has finally realised, the very person before her was that child in her dreams. 

 

"We shared a childhood together?" the girl asks to confirm, and Taeyeon nods. They smile at each other, and Taeyeon knows she has never felt her heart being so light before. 

 

"Hey, you're the Sunny in the FM Date thingy," Taeyeon says in realisation, "Lee Soonkyu."

 

"You mean you didn't remember my name?" Soonkyu asked in surprise and amusement. 

 

Taeyeon shakes her head. "You remember my name?"

 

Soonkyu nods and says, "Yeah I do. Kim Taeyeon right? But sadly I don't remember anything much from our childhood, only your name and..." 

 

Taeyeon narrows her eyes and Soonkyu's voice trailed off. "And?" 

 

"I associated our times together with hanboks and gardens," she explains. Taeyeon exclaims in shock that she feels the same too, and the two laugh after they realise her voice has been too loud. 

 

"Oh wait, I'm going to be late," Taeyeon remembers the reason she is there. "Wait, FM Date, MBC, that's why you're here!" she says in amazement. 

 

Soonkyu laughs and Taeyeon swears she misses that laughter so much. Taeyeon sighs in nostalgia as Soonkyu hasn't really changed much. She still laughs a lot, and Taeyeon is happy for that. 

 

"I was going to ask for directions to the recording hall," Taeyeon explains, and Soonkyu patiently brings her there for her radio show only starts in an hour's time.

 

"Your recording ends at?" Soonkyu asks, in hopes of meeting with Taeyeon again. 

 

"Ten," sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter