영원토록 (Forever and Ever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-yzRN45-Ak

 

Everyone looks around awkwardly, but deep inside they feel warmth and familiarity from the company they have.

 

A beep sound is heard and there all turn to face Yuri, and she whispers a sheepish apology as she retrieves her mobile phone from the bag behind her, before texting a short reply back. Next are giggles from Sunny and Jessica, and after that all is back to silence. 

 

Tiffany clears out of the blue to break the silence, and looks around as everyone starts to lay their eyes on her. She swallows the lump in and says, "Let's introduce ourselves."

 

Yoona looks dismayed. "Rather than that, let's guess each others' identity," she ends her statement with a bright smile, which leads to many other of the girls smiling too. 

 

"Hey we look better when we smile!" she exclaims to lift the situation up, "Or we'll look like some mafia gang's illegal gathering," she adds and giggles. A few others including Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are beginning to loosen up and starts to laugh along. 

 

Taeyeon looks at Hyoyeon and she is reminded of her incident with the former. She has never realised it till now, but she is beginning to wonder how did she even know Hyoyeon's surname after seeing her. Maybe that's how it works, Taeyeon thought, or maybe seeing her made her remember more. She presses her lips together, still unable to accept the oddness that fate has brought into her life, despite being deeply grateful for meeting the eight of them. 

 

"Shall we start?" Yoona continues to lead the situation on, her eyes sparkling like jewels. Taeyeon cannot help but remember that same, beautiful pair of doe eyes from their past. 

 

"Shouldn't we know everyone already?" Taeyeon cannot help but blurt out. She covers when she finds eight pairs of curious eyes in her direction, all (not very surprisingly) showing much more passion for the meeting than her. After all, she seldom expresses her feelings openly, but she knows that this meeting is important and she is more than just happy to be able to be here. 

 

Joohyun tries to help, like she always does, by opening for the first time this gathering. "Let's not waste more time, we all want to get to know each other do we?" she smiles, although still looking very stiff. 

 

"Yahh maknae, why are you being so stiff?" Taeyeon is uncontrollably amused by Joohyun's motionlessness. She laughs a little, which causes the rest of the eight to burst into chuckles. The girls have a good time laughing together, and they do not stop until after a long moment. 

 

"I guess the situation's getting lighter?" Sunny speaks, although tittering from Taeyeon's statement. 

 

"Okay I'll start," Tiffany stifles her chuckles, and is seen to be wiping her eyes of the tears from the laughing. "I'm guessing you're Sooyoung, because I sort of remember you from the papers," she points at the skinny figure all the way to the left as she says so, after everyone has calmed down.

 

"That's unfair, you should be guessing from memory instead," Sooyoung pouts in defeat and says flatly. "You're Hwang Miyoung, I remember your eye-smile," she adds a statement, monotonously as if it is a matter of fact. 

 

Tiffany retorts, "hey, at least I know you! But yeah, I go by Tiffany now by the way, and I think I had this eye-smile since forever."

 

Her last sentence cracks everyone up.

 

"It's really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter