十二

영원토록 (Forever and Ever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=56vtULm0K3M

 

Sunny arrives at the doorstep of her home. She remembers she has another radio show later on tonight, yet she has already left the building for her apartment. She sighs, recalling the situation that has got her home. 

 

She was just preparing to go over to the recording studio to place some of her items there for the radio show before heading out for an early dinner. But as soon as she stepped into the atrium of the MBC building, a few reporters she recognises from the company had ran over to her and were bombarding her with questions. 

 

"Hey, did you see the news article on yesterday's newspaper?" the first one said. "I mean the headlines one," he continued, still speaking in the quick voice that most reporters are skilled at. 

 

"Yeah, what do you feel? Is that Lee Soonkyu you in your past life?" a second one asked almost immediately after the previous. 

 

Sunny had been stumped, not knowing what she should reply. However, there was one thing she had known to keep in mind: that she should not let the truth of the nine girls be told out. Somehow Sunny feels, if the world knows about it, the girls will be in danger. She heaves another sigh, this time of relief, at the thought of what she had wittily replied them. 

 

"What? A past life? Is that even real?" Sunny had replied after a second or so to think about what to say. 

 

"Don't deny it," the third one then spoke, "there has been reports that reincarnation are true," she looked to all the faces to realise the smirks plastered on, all directed at her. 

 

"How is that even true?" Sunny tried her best to remain her calm composure. "And how could it be me? A Lee Soonkyu back then might be named differently in this second life," she had argued although she knew it wasn't strong. 

 

"Reports say that through fate the same name is given to one reincarnated," a fourth one had said. 

 

"And why do you feel that I'm the Lee Soonkyu you're looking for?" Sunny grimaced. She knows why they were looking for her. They are reported after all. "There could be many Lee Soonkyus in the whole of Korea," she continued. 

 

"How many people would actually have such a meaningless name like yours?" the reporters' comebacks were beginning to annoy her. "We've done our search; the only female named Soonkyu with surname of Lee, it's you," they narrowed their eyes at her. 

 

She couldn't help but glare at them. "I'll tell you, that I know nothing about what you are talking about." Sunny merely shook her head, "Why do you want to find the reincarnated person anyway?" Immediately she turned and walked away, finding herself making her way home. 

 

Sunny sighs once again. How is she going to return to the building if they are going to pester her again? She knows the reporters herself for they are actually her colleagues, working under the same company. She knows they will be insistent to get a response from her. But it isn't safe for any information to be in their hands, regardless of importance. She cannot tell them. 

 

She is thinking of sneaking through the back door, when her phone starts beeping and signals a call from her boss. She picks it up curiously, before suspecting that it has something got to do with those reporters.

 

"Come back to the company, we need to have a brief meeting. Tonight's show will be cancelled and replaced, and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter