영원토록 (Forever and Ever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://youtu.be/wxqT6FUI_aA

 

"Tae, did you see something?" Yuri cannot help but notice how frozen the eldest girl is, ever since they has found her in the military section of the museum, and she has been staring into space ever since, even after having exited to the museum. 

 

"Did you remember something, unnie?" Joohyun is intelligent enough to tell, and sure enough when Taeyeon is stunned back to consciousness the maknae knows she is correct. 

 

"You did, didn't you?" Jessica is next to question. They all gather around her as they stand at the exit of the museum. It hasn't been very far that they have walked from the time they left.

 

"Taeyeon unnie, it's okay, you can tell us," Yoona bravely stretches out a hand and holds one of Taeyeon's in hers. 

 

"Yeah, we're all involved anyway right?" Hyoyeon tries her best to smile to liften the situation. 

 

Taeyeon has not given any verbal reply; the girls begin to grow worried. 

 

"Taeyeon," Hyoyeon calls out in a calming voice as she tries to get Taeyeon back to her senses, and in a soft tone she asks, "what did you see?"

 

"Can we not talk here?" Taeyeon finally opens after a gulp. 

 

Some of the girls frown in disapproval, but they comply anyway because they know the importance of Taeyeon's memory and more importantly because, they care for her. 

 

"Let's go," Tiffany links an arm with Taeyeon's and begins walking, dragging the shorter girl along with herself and eventually leading the whole group. 

 

Taeyeon hopes this will give herself some time to process her thoughts before she finally tells them, because no matter how fearful she is of telling them, she knows that they must know the truth. 

 

 

 

The girls find themselves on the same table in the same cafe once again. They all have been facing Taeyeon for a long while already, waiting for the slightest bit of information to be out of that tightly shut mouth of hers.

 

"Come on, Taeyeon," Sunny is almost lamenting, "don't worry because we're all here," she is still wearing the look of concern on her face, since the time when they have left the museum. 

 

Taeyeon gulps and tries to release the grip of both her hands on the sides of her long shirt. Why is she so afraid anyway? Is it because they almost died? Either way, they did not, and she has the rest of the girls with her. So why is she so fearful? 

 

Taeyeon halts in her thoughts and movements as she realises why. It was something so unbelievable that no one would be able to believe it, be it back then or right now. She still does not believe it happened, and she thinks that back then she probably could not believe it either. It was too magical a thing, something that seemed so fantasised, despite herself somehow knowing that it was a true happening. 

 

She swallows, gathering courage from every corner of her body as she finally decides to let it out. 

 

"We were running," Taeyeon starts off ambiguously, "holding hands with each other in a straight file," she speaks so slowly the girls were beginning to be cautious. 

 

"We were running away from the palace," she continues, as the scene replays before her eyes in her mind, looking at every detail she has to tell them.

 

"That sort of confirms that we were concubines," Sooyoung says and nods her head. Some others nod in agreement. 

 

"Nothing else was said in the article right?" Yuri proceeds on asking. 

 

"Nope," Sunny replies while shaking her head, "I've read through and all they've discovered is the script listing our names as concubines, as well as that they will try to dig up more scrolls to find out more," she recites from memory. 

 

"Taeyeon, can you continue?" Jessica brings the topic backs to Taeyeon's vis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter