영원토록 (Forever and Ever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leAD2PF0Z7E

 

"I will never forget you."

 

Those five words replay at the back of Taeyeon's mind over and over again. Taeyeon recognises her own voice. She feels it was her saying it to somebody. She shakes her head. She is not even clear if she had said it to someone, or some people. 

 

The five words linger in her mind longer than expected, although Taeyeon is sure she has never spoken them before. After all, she is an independent lady and has no one she is attached to- maybe with the exception of her own family. Taeyeon knows it cannot be her family whom she was saying those words to, because they are still all around. 

 

As Taeyeon shifts her concentration back to her work, she cannot help but hear her own voice yet again. 

 

"I will never forget you," she heaves. 

 

 

 

Taeyeon hears a loud explosion, and she hears voices calling for her name. Female voices. Familiar voices. Taeyeon sees fire everywhere. "Sooyeon!" she screams. 

 

"Hang on there," someone says. 

 

"Yuri, help," she hears her own voice. 

 

She wakes up in a split second. Taeyeon jots upright, and looks around to realise she is in her own room. She pants and notices she is sweating from the dream. She sighs in weariness. 

 

"Sooyeon, Yuri?" she repeats the names, and to her surprise they come off nicely with a sense of familiarity. Taeyeon's eyes fill up in fear and bewilderment. 

 

She goes back to bed and sees the same dream. She shivers in fear, and her mind in a total loss. 

 

 

 

"Miyoung! Come here!" Taeyeon unexpectedly responds to a name she has never heard before. She turns around to see a young lady, a little taller than her, who was reacting to where the sound was coming from. 

 

"Don't call me by my Korean name. It's Tiffany," a familiar voice whines, and Taeyeon realises it's coming from that "Miyoung" person. 

 

"Hwang Miyoung?" Taeyeon uttered and she jerks. Where did the surname come from? 

 

She takes another good look at the girl, and listens as she continues her conversation with the other person. 

 

"Hwang Miyoung," Taeyeon shrugs and sighs before walking away, the familiar voice staying at the back of her head without leaving. 

 

 

 

Taeyeon stares at the place once more. The place was utterly familiar to her, as if she stood there at that very place before by herself. She confirms that it wasn't through pictures that she has seen, because looking at pictures and being right there feels a world of a difference. She turns around to ask her family, "Are you sure we've never been here?"

 

Her father answers her question as a matter of fact, "Of course. We've been living our whole lives in Jeonju and never really explored Seoul."

 

"Sungnyemun," the name unexpectedly leaves her lips and she gasps in shock, not knowing how she knew it. 

 

"Isn't this place Namdaemun?" Taeyeon asks. Everyone nods with confused faces. Taeyeon took in a deep breath, "th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter