You Are More Stronger Than Any Magic

My Sister The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joo Hyeon enjoyed playing with Gyeongul more than her friends in school. In fact, she loved her more than anything else in the world. Joo Hyeon would always looked forward to come home and play with Gyeongul's snow magic. Gyeongul always looked forward to play with Joo Hyeon because she too loved her sister a lot. Mrs Kim suggested that Gyeongul will be at home, learning about the world and culture with the housekeeper before she could attend school like other children. But that didn't mind the sisters, as long as they can see each other.

Gyeongul's snow magic weren't the only powers she had. She also had another special power. It all happened when the Kim family were at the summer house on a hill for the winter break. Joo Hyeon was following a butterfly everywhere. From another side of the house, Gyeongul gasped and predicted what was going to happened to Joo Hyeon. She quickly rushed over to her sister, only to find her following the butterfly to a dangerous edge. "Joo Hyeon! Look out!!" she yelled.

But Joo Hyeon was too far away to hear her. Her foot cannot felt the ground anymore. She was losing her balance. Mrs Kim saw the scary scene and rushed over to help her daughter get back on the ground. But it was too late! Joo Hyeon was falling down. Mrs Kim cried in her husband's chest. Fortunately, Gyeongul create an ice slab to catch the falling Joo Hyeon. It lifted her up and back on top of the hill. Mrs Kim ran over and hugged her daughter. "Oh! You scared me! I almost lost you!"

"I'm sorry, omma," said Joo Hyeon. "I will always watched my step." Mrs Kim hugged Gyeongul next. "Thank you so much! You saved Joo Hyeon's life!" she cried. Gyeongul hugged her back. "How did you know I was falling? You were on the other side," said Joo Hyeon. "I have the ability to predict what was going to happen," said Gyeongul. "Kissing people and making snow and ice weren't my only powers." 

"That means you have three powers in total, right?"

"Right."

Joo Hyeon smile and hugged her sister. "I like it more and more. Thanks for saving me just now." Gyeongul smile and hugged her sister back. "That's what sisters do." From now on, Joo Hyeon tried to be more careful at what she was doing. Gyeongul would always looked out for her. 

As the new year came, Gyeongul was able to attend school with Joo Hyeon. In class, she answered all the questions correctly and the teacher was impressed. "Wow! Gyeongul! You're really smart!" she told her. Joo Hyeon applaused. Gyeongul showed off her ice powers in front of her classmates and they were amazed by them.

But not everyone is amazed by her powers. Some mean girls were jealous of her. One day, Joo Hyeon and Gyeongul were finding a place to eat. They found an empty spot and sat down. 

Suddenly, the mean girls came. "Hey! This is our spot!" one of them cried. "Does it have your name on it?" asked Joo Hyeon. "Does it matter?" the girl asked back. She pushed Joo Hyeon over. "Beat it!" Gyeongul helped her sister get up. "Hey! That's not very nice to push people!" she scolded. The girls laughed. "Oh? And what are you gonna do about it?" 

"Hey! Isn't she the one who answers all the teacher's questions correctly?"

"Oh yeah! I remember! She's smart!"

"Maybe we should call her Smarty Pants!"

The girls laughed and mocked Gyeongul even more, which makes her angry. Joo Hyeon tried to pull her away. "Come on, Gyeongul! Let's go somewhere else!" she said. Gyeongul just followed her. When she saw the mean girl was running around, she decide to play a trick as payback by creating an ice puddle in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter