Too Late!

My Sister The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyeongul woke up to a peaceful feeling the next morning. She was greeted to a warm, steamy breakfast of rice and various dishes cooked by the old woman. "Good morning, honey. I hope you slept well," greeted the old woman. She poured some hot green tea into the cup. Gyeongul slowly took a sip of her tea. "I love your green tea," she sighed. The old woman smile. 

Meanwhile, Jihoo, his father and assistants are at the mountain, searching for Gyeongul. "We've looked everywhere and there's no sign of the ice girl," said one of the goons. "We'll just have to keep on looking," Mr Park told them. "We can't give up." They searched and searched the whole mountain but they still can't find Gyeongul. 

Just then, Jihoo spotted an ice cabin. "Aha! An ice cabin made only by magic. I bet Gyeongul is there," he thought. He whistles loudly to get the others' attention. "I found the exact location on the ice girl." He pointed to the cabin over the distance.

At the same time, Joo Hyeon, Kyuhyun and Changmin were climbing up the mountain on foot. "Hurry, you two! Jihoo could be here any moment!" she told them. Kyuhyun and Changmin were huffing and puffing. "We're moving as fast as we could," huffed Kyuhyun. They were out of breath. "How long till we reached where Gyeongul stays?" asked Changmin.

Joo Hyeon found the cabin. "Not far now. If we hurry, we can make it!" she told him. The friends tried their best to walk up the mountain in a flash. Jihoo and the others were already at the doorstep of Gyeongul's ice cabin. The assistant knocked on the door. Inside, Gyeongul and the old woman were surprised. "I wonder who could it be?" The old woman slowly walked to the door. She saw the rough-looking goon in front of her. "May I help you?" 

"We're here to collect the ice girl," he said. The old woman was confused. "The ice girl?" she asked. But the goon just pushed her away and walked towards Gyeongul. "Don't worry, miss. We'll take good care of you!" The goon immediately grabbed Gyeongul by force and present her to Jihoo. "Hey! What are you doing?!" she shouted. But the goon pay no attention. "Is this the girl you mentioned, sir?" he asked Jihoo.

"Yes," said Jihoo. Gyeongul doesn't know what was going on. But she felt something is wrong. "Jihoo! Why is this man grabbing me?" she asked. Jihoo just chuckled evilly. "To take you back to Seoul and to the museum. You see, we are looking for supernatural exhibit to keep the museum going. After you revealed your powers during the birthday party, I found the exact person we need." 

"I don't understand."

"Don't you get it, Gyeongul? You're going to become a big attraction. Once we take you back to the city, you'll be stuffed immediately!" 

Gyeongul gasped when she heard that she's gonna be stuffed. "I rather die than to become your stuffed exhibit!" She quickly zaps Jihoo with her powers, hurting him. Jihoo yelled out in pain. The goon slowly lets go of Gyeongul. "Run!" the old woman shouted. Gyeongul quickly ran up the stairs. "Get her!!" yelled Mr Park. The goon obeyed his orders and chase after Gyeongul.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter