The Solution

My Sister The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding of Joo Hyeon and Jihoo is drawing near. All the invitations were given out to friends and families. When Clara received the invitation, she got furious. "How dare she marries my dreamboy?!" she growled. She crumpled the invitation and threw it away into the dustbin. Mrs Smith saw her threw the invitation and picks it up. "Why throw it away, dear?" she asked. "I'm not going to that wedding!" replied Clara. "In fact. I can't even dare to see my stepsister marrying my hunk!"

"Okay. Suit yourself. Your stepfather and I are definitely going," said Mrs Smith. "Whatever!" scoffed Clara and she stormed up to her room. As for Joo Hyeon, she felt sadder and sadder when the time for her marriage is drawing nearer. On the night before the big day, she just sat quietly at the dinner table and ate her dinner. "You look down tonight? Aren't you excited for our wedding day tomorrow?" asked Jihoo. Joo Hyeon forced on a smile. "Yeah. I am pretty excited. I'm just nervous, that's all." Jihoo smile at her. "Don't worry. We rehearse many times in the church. I'm sure you'll do fine," he told her. Both Jihoo and Joo Hyeon raise their glasses for a toast on their marriage.

After dinner, Kyuhyun and Gyeongul dropped by to see Joo Hyeon in her room. "I guess tomorrow is the big day," said Kyuhyun. Joo Hyeon nodded her head. "Looks like after tonight, we can't be together anymore," she sighed. Kyuhyun sadly nodded his head with agreement. "I'm gonna miss you, Joo Hyeon," he said. "I'll miss you too," said Joo Hyeon.

Gyeongul hate to see her sister and her boyfriend bid farewell. She held her sister's cheeks. "Oh, Joo Hyeon. If only I could find a way to stop this wedding. I don't want you to do this. This is not right." Joo Hyeon held her hands. "I doubt your ice powers could stop this now." Gyeongul had tears in her eyes. Kyuhyun look at them with a sad face. Joo Hyeon show a sad smile. "I'll be alright. Really. I'm a tough girl. Just be happy for me."

"I'll try," Gyeongul said in a weak voice. She brush off the tear off her eyes. Kyuhyun put his hand on her shoulder. "We should go. Joo Hyeon needs some rest for her big day tomorrow," he said. Gyeongul look at him and nodded her head. "Get some rest. I wish you every happiness in life, even though you won't be happy with Jihoo." Joo Hyeon just smile and wave good bye. Kyuhyun kiss her forehead before getting on the carriage. "Stay healthy and take care."

On the way home, Gyeongul's cellphone rang. She picked up the call. "Hello?" She heard her father's voice calling. "Hello, my dear. I heard from your stepmother that Joo Hyeon is getting married," he said. Gyeongul smile. "Yeah. She is," she said in a soft voice. Mr Kim sighed over the phone. "If only your mother is alive to hear this. My baby is all grown up. Anyways, you are coming to the wedding tomorrow, aren't you?"

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it. How about you?"

"Absolutely. Well, everyone except Clara. She's too jealous to come. You know that girl has a big crush on Joo Hyeon's fiance." 

Then, a struck hit Gyeongul! She knew that Clara adores Jihoo a lot. She thought of an idea to stop the wedding. "Appa, I have to go now. See you tomorrow," she said. "So soon? Well, okay, honey. Get plenty of rest. Good night." The call ended. Gyeongul turned to Kyuhyun and smile. "What's with the smile?" asked the confused Kyuhyun. "I know a way to stop the wedding."

Gyeongul explained everything to Kyuhyun and Changmin about the plan. "That's a brilliant idea, Gyeongul," said Changmin. "This way, Clara can have her dream boy and Kyuhyun and Joo Hyeon can be together again." Gyeongul smile. "That's right. But first, what time is the wedding?" Kyuhyun took out the invitation to read. "It's tomorrow morning at 10," he said. "Then, we have to hurry and get a we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter