Angel Eyes

My Sister The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One morning, Joo Hyeon and Gyeongul went down to the dining room for breakfast. Their father, stepmother and Clara were already eating. "Good morning, girls," Mr Kim greeted cheerfully. "Did you sleep well?" The sisters were too tired and stressful over the Smiths to answer. Joo Hyeon squealed when she felt something on her . There was a small pinecone on the chair. "Who on earth put a pinecone on my chair?" 

She saw Clara was giggling. Joo Hyeon became upset. "So, it was you who did it!" she growled. Clara shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said, denying it. Joo Hyeon grab her shirt but Mrs Smith was glaring at her. "Would you like another punishment, Joo Hyeon?" she asked. Clara snickered at her. Joo Hyeon grumbles and lets go of Clara's shirt.

When Gyeongul sat down, she heard a fart sound which made her embarassed. There was a whoopie cushion on her chair. She knew who played the prank on her.  But she can't revenge on Clara because of her mother. It was one embarassment morning for the sisters.

The girls went to their campus, feeling upset and moody (except Clara). Joo Hyeon was greeted by Kyuhyun at her locker. "Hello, doll." But Joo Hyeon was too upset to greet back. "I have no time for your games, Kyuhyun. Please leave me alone! I'm in a bad mood!" she told him off. But Kyuhyun didn't leave her alone. He poke her stomach to get her attention. "Please tell me why? Is it because of your stepsister?"

"No!" snapped Joo Hyeon. "And quit poking my stomach! It's annoying!" She closed her locker and turned to leave. Clara and her friends, Tiffany and Jessica were passing by her. "Say, isn't that your stepsister whom you play a prank on?" asked Jessica. "Yep. I've fooled them so well. And they can't lay a single finger on me," replied Clara. "I can't believe you have a stepsister like her and Gyeongul," said Tiffany. "What to do? Mom loves my stepfather a lot," said Clara. "How can I say no to her?"

Joo Hyeon sighed and walks to her class. However, she bumped into someone and she dropped her books. "Oh my! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" the person asked. Joo Hyeon bend down to pick up her books. "No! I'm fine, thanks." She looked up and saw a guy that looks like an angel. "Oh! Hello! I've never seen you before," said Joo Hyeon. "Neither have I. I'm Jihoo and I'm from the dance class," the guy introduces himself. 

"Hi. I'm Joo Hyeon and I'm from the music class." 

"Nice to meet you, Joo Hyeon."

Jihoo helped Joo Hyeon get up. She couldn't resist on his smile. "He's gorgeous," she thought. Jihoo also pick up her book and gave it back to her. "Thanks, Jihoo," she said. "No problem," said Jihoo. Joo Hyeon continued her way to class but Jihoo was following behind her. "You look like you're in a bad mood today. What's the matter?" 

Joo Hyeon turned around and was startled to see Jihoo behind. "Omo! You startled me!" she gasped. "Sorry. I didn't mean to," Jihoo apologize. Joo Hyeon smile. "It's alright. Anyways, about my bad mood, you wouldn't understand if I tell you. After all, we just met," she told Jihoo. "Well, maybe we can get to know each other during lunch," suggested Jihoo. "Is that alright with you?" 

"Sure. That would be great." Joo Hyeon looked at her watch. "I really have to go now. So, please excuse me." And she rushed off to her class. Jihoo was waving good bye at her.

Joo Hyeon made it to class just in time. As usual, Kyuhyun would always sit behind her so that he can . "Hey, doll. I just saw you talking to a hot guy," he whispered. "So? What's that got to do with you?" asked Joo Hyeon. "Nothing. I'm just asking," replied Kyuhyun. "Is he hotter than me?" Joo Hyeon scoffed. "So what if he is? It's not like you're jealous or something," she said.

Changmin was snickering beside Kyuhyun. "That's a good one, Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter