Gyeongul Was Right!

My Sister The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joo Hyeon put on her dress and tie her hair into a bun. Then, she clipped her hair with a flower clip. Clara was surprised that her stepsister was all dressed up so nicely done. But she wasn't even suspicious that she is going on a dinner date with Jihoo. 

Meanwhile, Jihoo was waiting in a fancy Italian restaurant. Joo Hyeon waved hello at his direction. Jihoo saw her and waved back. "You look beautiful tonight," he told her. Joo Hyeon smile as she took her seat. The waiter hands them the menus as soon as she is seated down. "This is a nice place for dinner," said Joo Hyeon. Jihoo called for the waiter and place their orders. 

After the waiter left, Jihoo took a sip of water from his glass. "This restaurant has the best dishes ever. I search on this place on the internet. A lot of people gave positive comments," he told her. Joo Hyeon just smile. "Tonight feels so magical. Oh! Clara would kill me if she finds out I'm here with you." Jihoo chuckled in respond. "Oh, I won't worry about that. Besides, I don't have a crush on her." 

Their food came. Jihoo's dish was a plate of lagasne and Joo Hyeon ordered a simple plate of spaghetti with meatballs. The two friends ate their meal and chat at the same time, just like a romantic date. "So, where is your sister now?" asked Jihoo. "She's living in Bangtaesan mountain with two elderly couples," replied Joo Hyeon. "I plan to visit her during the summer." Jihoo just nodded his head. He decide to share some of his lasagne to Joo Hyeon. "Aww! That's so sweet of you," she giggled.

After dinner, Jihoo ordered a chocolate fudge sundae for dessert. "This is the best night ever! I will never forget it," whispered Joo Hyeon. Jihoo smile and put his hands on his cheeks. "Yeah. Me too. I feel like I found the right person tonight," he said. Joo Hyeon gasped quietly. He was referring to her. "I guess I felt the same thing too. It looks like we're meant for each other. I know what my sister said to me. But I can't help it," said Joo Hyeon. "I'm in love." 

"Can I ask you something? Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Jihoo. But Joo Hyeon just stare into his eyes instead of answering him. The friends lean forward for a kiss but the best moment was interrupted by his cellphone ringing. Joo Hyeon quickly lean back. Jihoo check his phone to see who is he calling. "Please excuse me for a moment. This call must be taken in private," he told her.

Joo Hyeon nodded her head. Jihoo went to the rest room to answer the call. Joo Hyeon decide to dig into her dessert as she waits. But after 10 minutes, Jihoo is still not out. The ice cream is almost melting. She decide to go to the rest room to tell Jihoo. But she heard something very important, regarding about Gyeongul, from outside the rest room. Here is what she heard:-

"Yeah. My date just told me that this girl with ice magic is now living in Bangtaesan mountain in Inje. Yes, of course. We'll go there in three days time once you returned home from business trip. We'll finally have a stuffed model and our museum will not have to close down. Visitors would be astonished to see her stuffed. I have to go. My date is waiting for me. Good bye, father."

Joo Hyeon gasped in fright about the conversation she heard. Jihoo plans to make her own sister to become a stuffed model for a museum. "Gyeongul was right about him. There is something terrible inside him," she thought. Then, she heard that Jihoo has finished the call. She quickly rush back to her table and ate her dessert normally, as if nothing has happened. 

Jihoo puts his cellphone back into his pocket. "I'm sorry to make you wait," he apologize. Joo Hyeon put on a smile. "Oh, that's okay. The dessert kept me waiting," she laughed. Jihoo sets his mood back into romance. "Now where were we? Oh yes! We were about to kiss, right?" He leans forward again but Joo Hyeon refused the offer. "You know what? I'm kind of tired. I wished to go home now." 

"But we haven't kissed yet."

"That's okay. There's always a next time."

Jihoo paid for the meal and took his date straight home. "Thanks for the lovely dinner. I had a great time, really," said Joo Hyeon. "I'll see you around?" asked Jihoo. Joo Hyeon nodded her head. After the car left, she went s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter