It's The Only Way

My Sister The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyeongul woke up to find that she is not in her ice cabin anymore. She was in a dark basement with lots of old, ancient artifacts and exhibits which weren't needed for display anymore. She tried to move but only to find she was chained in special ice-proof chains to prevent her from using her powers. "Where am I?! Help!! Help!! Is anyone there?!! I'm trapped!!" she screamed. But no one answered her. Feeling scared, Gyeongul began to cry. She thought of her sister, her father and her late mother. 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun and Changmin woke up from their unconsciousness, only to find that they're in a dark place. There were broken pots, cobwebs and old furnitures covered in dust. "Hey! Where are we?" asked Kyuhyun. "I don't know. This is definitely not our house," replied Changmin. The guys realized they were hand-cuffed. "What the?" said the shocked Kyuhyun. "What is the meaning of this?!" He rushed up to the door, only to find that it is locked. He decide to call for help. "Hello?! Is anyone out there?! Help us! We're trapped! Hello?! Anyone?! Joo Hyeon!!" 

But there was no answer. "Hey, Kyu! I think......we're in Jihoo's basement," said Changmin. "How do you know that?" asked Kyuhyun. Changmin shows him an old family portrait of the Park family. He recognize Jihoo's face. "But why he trapped us in here? It's not us he's after," Kyuhyun asked again, feeling confused. "I believe Jihoo is trying to prevent us from calling the police," Changmin gave a good guess. Kyuhyun look at the locked door. "I hope Joo Hyeon is okay." 

"Quit worrying about Joo Hyeon. Worry more for Gyeongul! She's gonna be stuffed tomorrow. If we don't get out of here soon, she'll become the big attraction!"

"What can we do?! We're trapped and there's no one to help us! There's nothing we can do now!"

Changmin realized Kyuhyun is right. They have no choice but to accept the fact that Gyeongul will be stuffed the following day. "Joo Hyeon and her family were gonna be so heartbroken to see her in the museum, dead and stuffed," sighed Changmin. 

As for Joo Hyeon, the staff treated her with respect, under Jihoo's orders. She get to have a big feast for dinner. But she has no appetite to eat. Even the fancy clothes she wore doesn't made her happy. Instead, she went to her room, feeling sad. She thought of her sister and her friends. She felt that she made a bad decision but it is the only way to save Gyeongul. Jihoo barged into her room with a plate of sandwich. "Hey there, sweetie. Since you didn't eat much for dinner, I brought you a sandwich. I don't want you to starve at night," he said. 

Joo Hyeon sighs and pay no attention to him. "Would you like anything else?" asked Jihoo. Joo Hyeon shook her head and made no answer. "Okay then. I'll leave you alone now." Jihoo turned to leave but Joo Hyeon called him, "Jihoo!"

"Yes, sweetie?" Joo Hyeon turned to face him with seriousness. "Since you're releasing Gyeongul, release my friends as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter