I'll Make Her See

My Sister The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyeongul was on her way back to Inje when she spotted Kyuhyun and Changmin below. She decides to ask them where Joo Hyeon is. Kyuhyun and Changmin were surprised to see a carriage coming down from above. "Relax, guys. It's just me," Gyeongul told them. They were staring at the carriage than her. "You made them yourself?" asked Changmin. Gyeongul smile and nodded her head. "It's better than taking public transport," she said. "By the way, I'm looking for Joo Hyeon. I heard she's in Inje. Do you know which hotel is she staying?" 

Kyuhyun and Changmin looked at each other and then back at her with an unpleasant look. "Gyeongul, we have something to tell you," said Kyuhyun. "Your sister was going to Inje to warn you about Jihoo. We joined along for the journey too. But Jihoo took her back to Seoul, along with you. We were also taken back here. Now, Jihoo is holding her back in his mansion."

"Really? I kind of guessed because I heard her voice," said Gyeongul. "You probably couldn't remember because you were exhausted after a fight," said Changmin. "Anyways, why is Joo Hyeon back in Jihoo's mansion?" asked Gyeongul. "She made a deal to marry Jihoo for your freedom," replied Kyuhyun.

Gyeongul gasped. "What?! Marry Jihoo?!" Kyuhyun and Changmin both nod their heads. "I tried to stop her from marrying him. But there wasn't any choice. It's either marriage or you being stuffed to death," said Kyuhyun. Gyeongul just slump back on her carriage seat. "She did this for my life?"

"Yeah. She wanted to save you because she loves you," said Kyuhyun. "I'm happy she did the right thing. But not her marriage with Jihoo. I don't want to see her miserable for the rest of her life. There must be something we can do to stop this," said Gyeongul. Changmin sighed. "I'm afraid there is no other way," he said. Gyeongul also sighed with sadness. "I feel the same way as you are. But she's doing this for you," said Kyuhyun. 

Gyeongul could see that Kyuhyun cares for Joo Hyeon. "This is the first time I see you caring for Joo Hyeon," she told him. Kyuhyun nodded his head. "Here's a secret." He leans forward to whisper into her ears. "I'm in love with your sister." Gyeongul gasped quietly. "Really?"

"Yeah. I fell in love right from the start. I annoy her because I want to get closer to her," said Kyuhyun. Gyeongul smile and held his hand. "I knew you weren't a bad person from the start. I knew you'll be make a perfect boyfriend for my sister. If only Joo Hyeon could see it," she said. Just then, Kyuhyun has an idea. "Maybe I can make her see it." 

Joo Hyeon was exhausted after going to many department stores in preparation for the wedding. Jihoo wrote out the invitation cards to his friends and relatives. He also plans to invite Joo Hyeon's friends and her sister to come. "You can send these out tomorrow morning," Jihoo told her. Joo Hyeon just took the cards and said nothing. She look at the date of the wedding. "It's this Saturday? So fast?" she asked. "Yep. That's why we have to get our wedding costumes and rings today. Father will handle the booking of the venue," replied Jihoo.

"Excuse me?" the voice called. It was the family butler. "What is it?" asked Jihoo. "Your parents request to see you and your fiancee now," the butler announced. Jihoo and Joo Hyeon followed the butler arm to arm. Mr and Mrs Park were at the living room. "Ah! There you are, my son!" said Mr Park. "I'm so happy for your marriage. I knew you'll find someone special someday." Mr and Mrs Park plan to give the couple their blessings. "I hope you'll live a happy life with our son," Mrs Park told Joo Hyeon. However, Joo Hyeon just smile and made no answer. On the inside, she was sad. 

After a short blessing, Joo Hyeon wished to return to her room. "Don't you want to stay with us and chat a bit longer?" asked Jihoo. Joo Hyeon shook her head. "I'm tired. I need to rest." A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter