Banished

My Sister The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clara's birthday was coming soon. She made a lot of invitation cards for her coursemates, with the help of Joo Hyeon and Gyeongul. In the campus, Tiffany and Jessica greeted her a happy birthday with a big hug. "Aww! Thank you so much, girls!" said Clara. "I have invitation to my party this Saturday." And she gave out her cards to them. Her best friends squealed with excitement. "A party? Of course we'll come!!" they said. Clara grinned. Jihoo was walking into class when Clara rush over to him. "Hi, Jihoo. I was wondering if you could come to my birthday party this Saturday."

Jihoo took the card from her hand and read it. "Sure. I'd love to come," he said to her. Clara smile sweetly to him. "Great! See you there!" She blow a kiss to him and went to another coursemate. On the other hand, Joo Hyeon and Gyeongul helped out to distribute the cards to their own coursemates. "Oooh! A birthday party? This Saturday?" Kyuhyun asked as he read the invitation card. "Yeah. My stepsister's birthday is coming soon. She wants us to invite you guys too," said Joo Hyeon.

Changmin came and saw Kyuhyun reading a card. "Hey there. What's that?" he asked. "Hi, Changmin. You have an invitation too," said Joo Hyeon and she gave out the card to him. Changmin grabbed the card and read it. "Cool! Clara's birthday party. I'd love to come," he said to her. Kyuhyun also agree with him. "If he's coming, I'll come too." Then, he move closer to Joo Hyeon. "Maybe we can get cozy together," he said in a seducive voice. Joo Hyeon groaned and push him away. "Don't push it too far, playboy!" Changmin giggled beside him. 

In the house, all the staff helped decorated the house and prepare all the food for the birthday party. Mrs Smith was observing them to make sure they don't make any mistake. "Move those streamers to the other left," she ordered one of the servant. Clara skipped into the living room. "How are the preparations, mother?" she asked. "Things are going well, dearie," replied Mrs Smith. Clara smile as she watched the staff do the decorations. "This is going to be the best birthday ever!" she squealed. Mrs Smith smile brightly at her daughter. "It will be, honey. It will be."

 

The night of Clara's birthday party has begun. Clara put on her best dress. Joo Hyeon and Gyeongul also dressed their best. Mrs Smith has instructed them not to do anything silly. All their coursemates attended that night and it was a big party. Clara was busy greeting her guest. When Kyuhyun and Changmin came, they approached Joo Hyeon and Gyeongul. "Hey girls! Some great party your stepsister is holding," said Changmin. "Wow! Changmin! You're here too! And so is Kyuhyun!" said Gyeongul. "Joo Hyeon invited us," said Kyuhyun. He put his arm around Joo Hyeon. "Am I right, doll?" Joo Hyeon took away his arm from her shoulders. Gyeongul and Changmin just laughed. "Let's not start a fight. We're here to have fun." 

During the party, Changmin talked to Gyeongul while Kyuhyun stayed by Joo Hyeon's side, which she doesn't really like. "Don't feel nervous. I won't hurt you," he said. "I know you won't. But you annoy me a lot. So, why don't you find some girls to flirt and leave me alone?" suggested Joo Hyeon. She tries to walk away but Kyuhyun followed her. "Aww! Come on, Joo Hyeon! Why can't I flirt with you?" he asked. Joo Hyeon sighed and turned around. "That's simple, Kyuhyun. I'm not your girlfriend," replied Joo Hyeon.

Kyuhyun agreed with her answer. "Well, okay. But if you became my girlfriend, can I flirt with you?" he asked, putting his hand on her shoulder. Joo Hyeon shook her head and chuckled. "Kyu, there's no way you can become my boyfriend. Besides, you annoy me so much," she said. "Which girl would like a boy like that?" Kyuhyun smile and shrugged his shoulders. "This is my style after all," he boasts. Joo Hyeon drink her punch and said no more.

Then, she heard Clara calling her guests for a cake. "I guess it's time for a birthday song," said Kyuhyun, chuckling. Joo Hyeon nodded her head. "Yeah. Let's go in." The two friends went inside the house. Clara made an announcement, "Thank you all for coming to my birthday party. I am so happy that you could make it. Let's make this a night to remember!" The guests cheered and clapped their hands. A servant brought out the cake. Everyone sang a happy birthday song. Jessica and Tiffany took a photo of the birthday girl. Joo Hyeon and Gyeongul just clapped along. 

After the cutting of the cake, the party continues. Somewhere in the room, Jihoo spotted Joo Hyeon with Kyuhyun. "Hey, Joo Hyeon!" he called. Joo Hyeon heard a familiar voice and smile. "Hi, Jihoo." Kyuhyun finally got to meet Jihoo in person. He also recognize him. "Jihoo, this is Kyuhyun, my coursemate. Kyuhyun, this is Jihoo, the guy I stumble upon the other day," Joo Hyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter