Back To Normal

My Sister The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun, Changmin, Gyeongul and Clara arrived just in time. "Whew! I hope it's not too late!" said Kyuhyun. Gyeongul rushed over to peep at the ongoing ceremony. "Perfect! They are saying the 'I do's'," she told them. Clara position herself by the front door. "Now, here's what I want you to do. Wait out here and when the priest asks if anyone objects the marriage, bust in and say 'I object!'", Gyeongul explained to her stepsister. Changmin peep in through the door window. "Now what are they doing?" asked Kyuhyun.

"They are saying their vows to each other," replied Changmin. Inside the church, Jihoo and Joo Hyeon finished saying their vows. They are unaware that the four friends are outside. "Before we resume, is there anyone here in this holy place objects this marriage? Speak now or we will forever hold the peace," said the priest. 

"This is it, Clara! Now!!" said Changmin. Clara opens the door, which makes all the guests startled. "I object!" she declared. The priest closed his bible. Jihoo gasped. Joo Hyeon was surprised to see her stepsister in a wedding dress. She could also see her sister and friends. Clara walked down and made her annoucement. "My stepsister should not be in this position today. It's not right for her to marry someone she doesn't love. She deserves happiness with someone she loves the most. Therefore, she should not be married with my crush."

Everyone gasped with shock. Joo Hyeon just smile at her stepsister. Then, she look at her sister and friends and smile. They too smile back. "So, I guess that means the wedding is off," said the priest. "No. There will be a wedding this very day. Take me in my stepsister's place," said Clara. She turned to Joo Hyeon. "You're free to go," she told her. Joo Hyeon hugged her. "Thank you. You're a lifesaver," she whispered. Clara just hugged back. "Don't mentioned it." She lets go of the hug and drag Jihoo closer to her. "Let's get on with the show!"

"Wait! Joo Hyeon! Please don't make me marry her!" whined Jihoo. Joo Hyeon just smile. "Sorry, Jihoo. I already have someone to love." She turned to Kyuhyun. "If you excuse us, I need to change this dress. You carry on with the ceremony." She rushed over to Gyeongul and the guys. "You did this for me?" 

"Yep. We didn't thought of Clara at first. But thankfully, we did," said Clara. "We knew we could come up with a solution," said Kyuhyun. Joo Hyeon just hugged them. "Thank you, guys. You really did it," she said. Kyuhyun held her hands. "Now, we can be together," he said. Joo Hyeon smile and nodded her head. Inside, they could see the ceremony beginning from the top again. "Hey! I have an idea. Since you're in your wedding dress, why don't we have a double wedding?" suggested Kyuhyun. Joo Hyeon sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter