My New Sister

My Sister The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere far away in a galaxy, a small tiny snowflake was travelling through the universe. It was looking for a place called home. When it reaches planet earth, it decided to land there. Whichever island it lands on, that will be its home.

In the city of Seoul, a small girl named Joo Hyeon was playing snowball fight with her mother. "Caught you!" Mrs Kim yelled. Joo Hyeon giggled and threw a snowball back. The mother and daughter were having fun. They also build a snowman together. "That's a pretty little snowman you made there," said Mrs Kim, admiring her daughter's snowman. Joo Hyeon just smile. Mrs Kim began to shiver. "Brrr! It's freezing! Let's go home and have some hot cocoa, okay?" Joo Hyeon nodded her head and walked all the way home.

They reached a huge house in an estate. Joo Hyeon came from a very rich family. She has everything money can afford. She has servants and maids whom can look after her while her parents are busy. But all the riches and expensive toys didn't make her happy. She is an only child and she is rather lonely all the time. She wishes that she has a playmate in the house. 

"Here you go, madam," said the servant, bringing two mugs of hot cocoa. Both Mrs Kim and Joo Hyeon took a sip. She notices her daughter's sad expression. "What's the matter, dear?" she asked. "I just want a friend to play with. I'm so bored playing by myself," replied Joo Hyeon.

"Well, you have lots of friends to play with in school."

"I know. But I want to have a playmate whom I can see everyday and play together. You know. Like sisters." 

Mrs Kim smile and her daughter's smooth hair. "Don't feel sad, sweetie. Who knows someday, if I have another baby, you can play with him or her." Joo Hyeon didn't say anything. 

One evening, the snowflake landed on the doorstep of the Kim family house. It began to transformed into a human girl. The butler was going out and shove the snow off the path. As he opens the door, he found a small human girl about Joo Hyeon's age, sleeping in front of the door. "Oh dear!" he said. "What's a little girl doing here all alone?" He called one of the servants to come. "Yes?" the servant asked. "Please take this little girl inside," said the butler. The servant obeyed and carried the little girl inside the house. 

Meanwhile, the family were eating dinner. The servant came rushing in with the girl in her arms. "Sir! Madam!" she called. Mr and Mrs Kim turned around and saw the servant. "Yes?" asked Mr Kim. "We found this little girl sleeping outside our doorstep. I have no idea where she come from," the servant explained. Mr and Mrs Kim rush over to take a look at the girl. "Oh dear! She must be freezing!" said Mrs Kim. She turned to the servant. "Put her down on the sofa and wrap her up with a blanket."

The servant does what she was told to do. She have the little girl wrapped up warm and comfortable. Joo Hyeon was curious and went over to see the girl. She poke her cheek with her finger. "Sweetie, don't disturb her. She must be tired," said Mr Kim. Joo Hyeon obeyed her father. "She looks like Joo Hyeon's age," said Mrs Kim. "I wonder where she come from." The whole family watched her sleep.

Suddenly, the little girl woke up. "Omma! She's awake!" said Joo Hyeon, excitedly. She waved hello at her. "Hello there!" But the little girl spoke in a strange language which no one could understand. "Omma, what did she say?" asked Joo Hyeon. Mr and Mrs Kim shrugged. "We have no idea, sweetie. It doesn't sound Korean to me." 

The little girl looked at Joo Hyeon, grab her head and kiss her lips, much to her parents' surprise. Joo Hyeon was also surprised. The little girl parted her lips and asks in Korean, "Where am I?" But the whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter