First meeting

Assassins helper

Hyukjae pov:

I saw the man in front of me. He had his mouth and nose covered. He had only black clothes on him and I saw his weapons. They were really sharp and dangerous looking.
"Kill anyone who sees me." The man muttered looking at me. I can understand his muttering and I think it wasn't really good to hear it. I could hear the fire alarm, but I didn't hear any peoples sounds anymore. The man was next to me and he put out his sharp knife on my throat.
"Don't kill me. I could be use to you." I said to the man. He looked into my eyes. Like he was looking into my soul. My body started to tremble a little. Should I use it or not? The man moved the knife away from my throat.
"I will decide if you are useful or not, but lets get out of here before fire takes us too." He said to me and he turn his back to me. He was going towards the door. I was going to get up from my bed, but my legs are really weak. I try to run towards the door, but I fall quickly to the ground. My legs are too weak for me to even stand up for a long time. I looked the ground. Is my life going to end now? Suddenly I saw someone's hand reaching out to me. I looked up and saw that man.
"I won't do this because I am nice. I do this because I will kill you if you aren't useful and I want to kill you myself." He said to me. His words were cold as ice and he's eyes too. I grab on to his hand and he lift me up like I was a feather. He's started to run out of the room. He looked around the place. Then he somehow grab something from his pocket and it was a bomb. It was little. He go to someone's door and somehow he got the bomb inside the room. He throw me up and when I landed. I landed on his back. Then he started to run towards a window. He covered his face and I covered mine by pressing my face on his back. We somehow get out from the hospital safely, but one thing I was amazed most. He is really fast runner even if he has me on his back. We ended up in a little house where was so much stuff. When we entered one room it was full of weapons and computers.
"Mission complete. The man is dead by now and no one can't tell anything." The man said to a man who was sitting in front of computers. He nodded.
"By the way Donghae. Which one is better hacker, me or Kyuhyun?" The man said to the man who he claimed as Donghae. Donghae put me down on sofa. He didn't put me down really gently. He just drop me like a rock on the sofa. When the man turned around he looked surprised and shocked when he saw me. He looked Donghae.
"What the is this?! We don't have time to babysit him. What were you thinking? Are you ing dumb! Should I make new rules again!?" The man sound really angry. I wouldn't want to make him angry like that. Donghae didn't look scared. He looked really bored and like he didn't listen anything the man said. The man sigh deeply.
"Its no use. I give up, but one thing I am curious. Why did you bring him with you anyway? You would never bring anyone in here." The man said. Donghae looked me and the man.
"Its not your business CNU." Donghae said  to the man. CNU just sigh and he continue  his computer works. I looked Donghae who just walked towards his weapons. He was looking at them. Then suddenly he throws a knife towards me. The knife almost hit me. Was he serious? I looked shocked towards Donghae.
"If he wanted it would have hit you already." CNU said to me and I looked towards the ground. If he wanted he had already killed me. Its like I am his toy or something.
"What's the next mission?" Donghae asked CNU.
"You have to kill a woman name Lee Chung Cha. She works as a lawyer in the town. I will send you her house location when you are going to start the mission."CNU said to Donghae and he nodded to him. I was shocked. Does he have to kill someone? Well I won't complain about that. I too have killed many people.

 

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3