Dream

Assassins helper

Suddenly my head started to hurt. It felt like someone was hitting my head with a brick. I touched my head and when I looked my hand I saw blood on it. My eyes got bigger from fear. Then I felt someone push me a little. I looked my left and saw a man that had black cap and grey jumpsuit. I didn't saw his eyes, but I saw his nose and lips. My right hand started to shake uncontrollably.
"You! Why are you here? What do you want from me!" I yell to him. I felt my fear controlling me. Then that mans right hand approached me. I close my eyes and protected my face and throat. I don't want to experience it again like last time!
"Hey! What's matter with you? You are all pale and you looked crazy for a second." I looked Donghae and he sigh. I thought he I was in that place again. I don't remember where it was again, but in somewhere away from my moms house.
"I thought I was going back there again. I don't want to go there anymore. I just don't want to." I said to Donghae. He looked me and sigh.
"Look kid. I can't read your mind, so tell me what is it or just leave it. See what I care about it in the end." Donghae said to me. Half of me said I should tell him, but then half of me says I shouldn't tell him. I don't know really what to do. Donghae let out a big sigh.
"Forget it then. Oh and I got your name from my target list customer. Lee Hyukjae. In the target list says that he made a surgery for you and he trained you for something, but I couldn't find other things. What is it that you where trained to do?" Donghae asked me all of a sudden. I remembered those days that I was still at hospital training. I looked down.
"I am not really sure, but I guess they say I have a really useful ability. My legs should get normal in a couple more days. So you don't have to help me always when they are normal again." I try to change the subject, because I don't want to make Donghae angry at me. He didn't look really happy now.
"What kind of dating you two are doing there!?" CNU said opening the door and looking at us. We were still in the car and we looked towards CNU. Donghae get out of the car and get inside the house. CNU sigh and he get my wheelchair for me and I get on it. We go inside too. I go to the sofa again, because in there I could sleep and be at. CNU sit in front of his computers again. He took off his glasses for a while and then he looked me.
"I might know what Donghae try to get from you. Information about the doctor target and his doings." CNU said and put his glasses back. He looked towards the computer again.
"I try to get the information by hacking in, but someone has blocked it pretty well even Kyuhyun couldn't manage to hack in." CNU said to me. I tried to stay away when I was at the sofa, but suddenly I got sleepy. I don't know why. I felt warm and comfortable when I started to close my eyes slowly. I could just hear CNU mumbling and then everything came quiet, well almost.
"Don't go too far, okay?" Someone yelled out of the window. I looked the person really carefully. It was my mom. Then I looked behind me and saw myself as kid. I walked towards an ice cream shop. I looked around the ice cream, but I didn't buy any eventually. I walked towards the nearest apple tree. I try to get an apple from the tree. It was a green apple that I tried to get others where red or pink. I jumped up and down trying to get it, but I wasn't too tall enough. Then someone gave the apple to me. It was a young man. I looked my little self's right hand. I had a chain on my palm and I could see the blue flame in front of the young man.
"Thanks mister. I did want to get this apple for a long time about 5 minutes before, but now I feel like I don't want it. I don't know why. Maybe because I wanted to take it by myself without anyones help." I said to the man. Then I started to run a round the tree happily. I looked really small and happy about my life. I smiled when I looked myselfs happy face. Then I stopped running and someone started to pull my hand. It was that man that I remembered earlier. I try to get off from his grib, but no use. Then I squeezed the chain and suddenly the blue flame became a red flame. The young man try to free, but when the guy throw him away from us he shoot the young mans head. He didn't breath anymore and his flame started to turn to white, but his started moving again. He grab the guys leg and he shake his hand off of him. Then he kick the mans body and it didn't move anymore. The guy started to run me in his arms. He shut my mouth with tape before I could scream for help. This is just a dream. I hadn't seen it for a while and that really happen to me when I was little and it didn't stop there. I had been kidnapped many times because my mom is rich. My mom had told me that my sister died while protecting me from a kidnapper when I was a baby. I can't really remember her it was really long time ago. Suddenly everything came black and a light was on the other side. Everyone says never to go towards the light, but I am dreaming so its exception. I run towards the light and when I have entered it I saw bodies lying on the ground. I was center of it all. I looked my hands that where shaking. This is this scene that I don't remember when and where it happened. I started to smile and I felt like I wanted to laugh. I didn't hold my laughter and I laughed quietly.
"Hey! Are you okay?" Someone yell to me and I looked to the direction where I heard voice. It was a man and he looked me amazed.
"Who did this? Is it you? Wow. Its freaking crazy! But its still fascinating." I looked the man that was looking the bodies one by one. When he finished looking at them he looked me.
"They are all dead. How can this be? They don't have any blood on them and they are dead. Not even a bullet in their body. Wow! Oh sorry. I am Kiseop. I am a doctor." He said to me smiling. He straighten his hand towards me, but I turn my back to him. He isn't the doctor that I was with.
"Wake up sleeping beauty." I heard someone's voice and it made me wake up immediately. It was CNU.
"Had a great dream?" CNU said putting food in front of me. I took the plate and eat it. I didn't say anything to him because I can't yet tell anyone about this dream that I am having not even to my mother. I started to eat and I looked the food at the same time. Why is it so hard to be me.
"Eat up faster. We have a mission." Donghae said standing next to me. He throw his knife up and down. Good that he doesn't cut himself with it. If he had it would be embarrassing.

 

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3