Necklace

Assassins helper

"Wake up. We are here." Donghae said to me and I got up. He had parked in front of a hotel. We get out of the car and we get in the hotel. The hotel staff welcome us and we got our own rooms really easily. When I get inside my own room it was really clean and comfortable looking. The staff had put my bags down in my room already. Well they are quick. Someone knocked my rooms door and I opened it. It was Donghae. He had a note in his hand and he walked in.
"I have a plan where we go. First we will go to beach that is in south about 100 meters from the hotel. Second we will go to the shopping center its in east 50 meters from here. Then we will go towards north where is an amusement park about 217 meters from here. And last we will go to a forest to train our skills everyday. Its about 521 meters in the west from here. Nothing to ask and we will go now." Donghae said to me. Its like he had plan for us all along and I feel like I am in an army more then in a break. I sigh and then I followed Donghae. When we were out again we walked towards the beach like Donghae had planned. It was really tiring to walk there, but Donghae didn't look like he was tired at all. When we had arrived in the beach there was so much people in there and it started to get really hot there. Donghae just looked the sea and sigh. He doesn't look like he likes this much people in one place.
"Hey Donghae!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked the direction where the sound came from and I saw Amber and Sulli there. Amber and Sulli was under an huge umbrella. They where sitting comfortably in the chairs. Sulli had her swimsuit and Amber had only shorts, t-shirt and sunglasses on. Sulli smiled to me when she saw me I smiled back to her. We walked to them and Amber got up from her seat.
"Well you are here! We did had to beg for this break, but I guess you where push away to have a break. You are lucky. We almost didn't get this break." Amber said to us really calmly. I just nodded and Donghae didn't care he was just looking around. Sulli patted my shoulder and I looked towards her. She pointed towards the sea.
"Do you want to go the sea?" She asked me. Oh no! I don't remember how to swim anymore. I shake my head.
"No thanks. I am good in here." I said to Sulli and she just nodded to me. She run to the sea and Amber followed her. Amber was like a bodyguard who likes to follow and protect Sulli. I looked Donghae who was sitting down on a nearest chair. Then a woman looked towards us. She walked towards us and she was looking straight at Donghae. She smiled to Donghae when he looked her. Donghae looked away from her.
"Donghae! Can't you remember me? Its Victoria! You are Sullis and Ambers good friend that I saw few times." Victoria said to Donghae. She didn't look at me at all. Can't she see me or is she ignoring me? Oh well she doesn't know me so I don't have to care about that. Then a man patted Victorias shoulder and she turn around. She smiled brightly to him.
"Nichkhun!" Victoria said to the man and hugged him. I sit next to Donghae. There are so many people that I could get dizzy. So many colors too. I looked Donghae who looked like he was sleeping.
"Well see you later!" Victoria said to Donghae and she smiled to me. She notice me just now? I smiled back to her and she and her boyfriend walked to somewhere. Donghae get up of his seat.
"Lets go its boring here." He said to me and I nodded to him. We head to shopping center. When we arrived there I point to ice cream shop. I looked Donghae.
"Please! Buy me something cold. I am dying here!" I said to Donghae. He ignored me. I pout. He is cold to me again.
"Go and buy the ice cream then." Donghae said giving me money. I looked him amazed. He looked in other direction. He did care! Yay! Now I can buy ice cream. I run to the ice cream shop. I buy strawberry ice cream and I buy another ice cream to Donghae and it was vanilla ice cream. I gave it to him.
"I didn't really said you to buy me one." He said to me and he take the ice cream. I smiled to him and start to eat my ice cream. 10 minutes pass and we had ate our ice cream.
"Can I buy something to us?" I ask Donghae.
"Why?" He ask me.
"Because its a memory that we had came here." I said to Donghae smiling. He sigh.
"Do whatever you want." He said to me and gave me money. He is getting friendlier to me. This is new. I walked to a big shop where they sell clothes. I walked around and think what should I buy to myself and Donghae. I saw a necklace. It looked cool ( http://www.dhresource.com/albu_344638586_00-1.0x0/opk-jewelry-men-s-jewelry-cool-cross-pendant.jpg ). I take it and buy it and I buy myself a bracelet that had the same figure that the necklace has. I smile and put the bracelet on. Now I will give the necklace to Donghae. When I walked towards Donghae a man came in front of me.
"Having a good time?" He ask me and I nodded to him.
"Here I will give you this. I want to be friends with you later on." The man give me his number. I looked him confused. Then he walked away from me. What was that for? I walked to Donghae who was looking at the sky.
"I have something for you!" I said to him and gave him necklace. He looked me.
"You buy something useless." He said to me. I ignored him and put the necklace in his pocket.
"By the way do you know this number." I show the number to Donghae. Donghae looked it and gave it back.
"I don't care and I don't know." He said to me.
"Shall we go to another place?" I ask to him and he get up. We walked towards amusement park.

 

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3