Mothers friend

Assassins helper

I followed Donghae and we get out of the house. He stopped me when I was going to go in the car. I could walk normally now without help. I think I am healing faster than usual, but its a good thing. Donghae looked me.
"Now that you can walk normally as I see. We will not go with the car anymore. We will go by walking, but I'll just have to piggyback you because you can't yet do the same thing I can." Donghae said to me. I get on his piggyback. When he started to run I could fell his warmth. Its kind of funny. He is cold, but yet warm. I thought he would be really cold. The wind blow my and Donghaes hair crazily. It felt good to feel the find blowing on my face again. Then suddenly Donghae stopped and I hit my forehead on his head.
"Ow! Is your head a rock?" I said to Donghae who just looked around. I looked his serious eyes and I felt silent. I don't want to disturb his mission. Donghae run behind a big tree that was next to a little house in front of us. He started to climb the tree like a squirrel. It was amazing that he could climb me in his back. He was like I wasn't on his back at all. He is really strong and I am not.
"This woman knows our next target and she lives alone in this house, but she has two dogs inside the house. You can do this mission. If you fail I can decide to kick you out or kill you." Donghae said to me. He gave me a photo of the woman. Wait! This woman is my mothers friend! I looked Donghae, but then I looked towards the house. I can't show anything to Donghae, but I don't want to kill her. Now I know I will sneak her out and save her. Yes that's my plan.
"Can you help me out this tree, please?" I asked Donghae. He glared me coldly. Okay then. I will go down myself. I climb carefully down. Why did he bring me up to the tree too if he wouldn't help me down!? Oh well. I walked towards the back door. I saw a window that was open. I sneak in there. I walked slowly crouching. I looked around the place and didn't saw her in the house. Where she could be? I was at her kitchen and then I bumped in something or someone. I looked behind me and saw her tall dogs. The black one was behind me and the brown one was meters away from us. I freeze. The dog get closer to me. It push me to the ground with its strong paws. When its face get closer to me I shut my eyes and it started to my face. I was surprised. I thought they would bite me to death, but good they didn't. They are a lot more friendly than that bastard Donghae. I pat the dog and it get off of me.
"What a good boy... Girl? I don't know which one you are, but I am glad that you are friendly." I said with a smile on my face. Then I felt someone touching my shoulder. I think its Donghae. I think and then I turn around and saw my mothers friend.
"Hyukjae! What are you doing here?! We were looking for you so long! Your mom is really worried!" The woman said to me and I sigh from relieve. I was happy to see her. I hear low toned growl. I looked the dog that was next to me both of the dogs where growling at her. Why? I looked the woman. The woman just sigh at the dogs.
"Lets go and talk somewhere else. They are in a bad mood today." She said and I nodded to her. I followed her to living room. We talked for a long time and then I remembered what Donghae said to me. I get up of my chair and looked her.
"We have to get you out of here now! I don't have time to explain!" I said to her and she looked really surprised. I grab her hand and started to run out of the door. I looked around at the same time. There was some little forest near us. We run to there. We stopped when we were inside the forest. My legs got little weak from running, but I can run for a while. That's good! I hope she isn't angry at me for bringing her out from her house to a forest.
"Hyukjae you have always been this kind of child. I know now why your mom is so tired." She said to me and I looked down. I hope mom is feeling well without me. I hate to see her sad or crying. I want to see her and I miss her.
"Is mom okay?" I asked her and she looked me. She nodded smiling to me. Then she suddenly tried to stab me, but Donghae had stop her hand.
"You are too weak kid." Donghae said and he push the woman away from me. I looked shocked at her. Did she try to stab me? Why?
". So you had a bodyguard with you all the time. Now I can't kill you easily, but I hope he is talented. I want to get an enjoyable fight before killing you." She said to me. I looked her still shocked. How can she say that? Then she touch her face and rip it out. It was a mask and it was a guy. He throw his wig away and the clothes. Under the clothes where his own clothes. If he is pretending to be my mothers friend what about her?!
"Where is she?!" I yell to the guy and he smiled to me.
"She is gone. I have made her dogs scared of me so they didn't attack me at all. It was easy to kill her." He said smiling to me. He kill her. We came to do the same, but still I was going to save her. Donghae looked the guy.
"He is our real target. I knew that she was dead already. I could smell the blood in him, so I pick her picture. I didn't know that you would try to save him and I get the information about this guy by CNU." Donghae said to me. So we weren't going to kill her, but him. I get up.
"I will do this." I said to Donghae. He looked into my eyes and he freeze for a second. I walked in front of Donghae.
"This is surprise! Oh well everything is fine. I could kill you right away now." He said smiling and then he pull out a gun. Before he could press the trigger I could stop him. I touched his half blue and half red flame. He is not sure of himself and tried to be brave than he really is. He throw his feelings away when he will go to his missions. I must do this quickly before I pity him. I pick a knife from my pocket and it start to turn white in my hands. I stab the flame. The guy started to cry in pain. I stab his flame again and he yell even louder. When I stab the third time he didn't make any sound. The flame turn to white. I walked away from the flame.
"Its done. He is dead." I said to Donghae. He looked me surprised and shocked. He didn't expect me to kill that man?
"Lets go back then." Donghae said to me and I nodded to him. My hands felt like I have blood in them, but I didn't saw any blood in them. When we were back to our house again. CNU was in front of us when we got inside.
"You guys. Boss said that this team has to have break for a while to know each other and I mean you two only. Here is some kind of tickets to something I don't know where and bye." CNU said pushing us out of the house. Donghae looked the tickets.
"This is a waste of time for me." He said.
"I think we can do that. If you want." I said to Donghae and he sigh.
"Fine. Lets go with this car and let CNU walk to his work while we are away." Donghae said to me. I nodded to him and we get inside the car. It was really awkward between us. Is it because he saw what I could do.
"Where are we going?" I asked Donghae. He looked me.
"In somewhere relaxing. You don't have to know because I drive and you are sitting still." Donghae said to me and I just looked out of the window. Alright then. We will go where ever he drives to.

 

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3