Emotionless face

Assassins helper

Warning: has in some point gore >.<

He twisted it and entered the room. He closed the door behind him. The boy looked him and was going to charge, but Leo pointed his finger at the boy. The boy stopped suddenly and then I looked Leo who looked calm.

"Oh again?! That's a shame. He was so nice and all.." Daehyun said suddenly behind me. I got scared a little. I was about to jump up, but luckily I didn't. I looked Leo and the boy again and I could see Leo moving his hand. He was going to squeeze his hand, but before that Daehyun for in front of me. He covered my view of Leo and the boy. I tried to look by moving around, but Daehyun skillfully blocked it.

"Trust me you don't want to see." As soon as Daehyun finished his sentence I could see red color splattering all over the room.

"Is that blood?" I asked a little shocked at Daehyun. He sighed heavily and I hear the door open. When I saw Leo he was covered in blood from head to toe from the front. He's eyes didn't show any emotions. I was like a doll.

"I got it done." Leo said calmly. When Daehyun looked Leo he become pale seeing the blood. I could smell the blood and something else too. Now was my chance to see what happened when Daehyun is distracted. I peeked over Daehyuns shoulder and I didn't saw whole human body. I saw only it's parts on the floor. I made me want to barf and I hold my hand in front of my mouth. Daehyun saw my reaction and lift me up quickly. He run to the nearest bathroom with me and place me down.

"I said you better not see something like that." He said a little bit worried. He patted my back when I coughed. I can stand the blood, but other stuff I am not use to them yet. I sighed and looked Daehyun.

"Thanks. I am alright now. Why didn't make a face?" I asked Daehyun. He scratched back of his head and sighed.

"He has pushed his feelings away since childhood. His mom was killed in front of him. So it make him activate his powers. First he was shocked, but second time he didn't even get startled. Well he was living with my friend that had a crazy dad and one day the dad made him click. Like burned Leo's patients and he was Leo's second victim. Well victim to his powers." Daehyun said sadly. So I am not the only one who suffers from these powers.

"But I took him to safer place so that's why we are here. So you feeling better from all those gaging?" Daehyun said to me and I nodded. I didn't actually barf or anything, but oh well.

"Hey I will let you meet another guy! Come!" Daehyun said cheerlfully and then dragged me outside and to somewhere away from the house. We end up somewhere and we saw a person squatting in front of us.

"Hey! Come and meet a new guy!" Daehyun yelled to the guy and he turned around and stood up. He looked unhappy. He then walked towards us and stopped in front of us.

"Why do you have to drag me in to this too. You are such a useless one aren't you Daehyun. I can't believe you bring a kid here. You must be kidding me." The guy said with a mischievous smirk on his face.

 

 How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3 sorry for mistakes! sorry for taking so long!