First training day

Assassins helper
"We will start training tomorrow. So better get better then." Donghae said and then he walk out of the door. I looked down. Who where those two people. Then suddenly I heard loud beep inside my ear, but it stopped quickly. I touch my hair. He didn't took much just little. I can't even see it. I get up and go look myself at the mirror. I splash cold water on my face. When I looked the mirror again I saw someone behind me. I turn around and still saw the person.

"Excuse me, but why are you here?" I asked the person. She looked really tired and sad.

"You don't remember me?" She said to me. I shake my head.

"You where the one who killed me!" She said to me and she pointed at me. So she is dead already. I looked down.

"I have my own reasons to do that then." I said to her. She didn't look happy at all. She started to scream at me and saying cursing words. She is same as ever. I sigh and then looked at her eyes.

"You should have gone somewhere else. Its no use to yell at me. It doesn't change anything anymore." I said to her.

"If you where not alive then this wouldn't happen! You even killed that one boy!" She yell to me. She maybe means the boy who tease me everytime he sees me. I killed him, but before I killed him I tortured him. I took his eyes away from him. I didn't know why, but I was really angry at him.

"You are just bad luck to everyone around you!" She said to me. I touched her half black and white flame.

"You shouldn't be here anymore. If you stay like this then you won't go to happy place. The black flame will swallow the last of your white flame and flames I mean your soul." I said to her. Then I heard my rooms door open. I looked the soul and then I blow it. It started to go out. She looked panicked at me. I let go of her flame and I walked out towards my bed. I heard her cursing my name, but I didn't react. When I looked back she was gone.

"Hey you are up." Donghae said to me. When I looked Donghae I smiled again.

"I didn't want to stay at my bed so long. I am waiting for our training so bad!" I said to Donghae.

"Is something wrong? Your eyes looks sad." Donghae asked me. I looked down.

"Not really." I said smiling to him. Donghae then sigh and sit down on my bed. He had a bag with him.

"There is my clothes and stuff. I will stay in this room because we will go to training tomorrow and other days too. Then when I have train you we will go back right away. This place makes me barf. Its too happy to be normal place." Donghae said to me. I just smiled to him. I get on my bed and yawn. Tomorrow is the day. One thing bothers me. I can feel her flame still on my hand. She is gone now, but still. Me and my power. I don't know what will happen this time if I overuse it again. I wake up on Donghaes alarm that was ringing right next to my ear. I try to take it away without looking, but I didn't hit it and then I get up slowly. My hair was like a birds nest. I go to the bathroom and I take care of my business in there like wash my face and brush my teeth. Donghae was waiting for me already and I change my clothes quickly when I had come out of the bathroom. Then we head out of the hotel towards the forest. We walked and run there. This is hell! Why can't we go with the car! When we arrived Donghae pointed on one tree.

"Hit the red spot as many time as you can." Donghae said giving me weapons. He had already put a red spot on the tree. How early he wakes up? I place the weapons down and pick up a normal gun. I looked Donghae worriedly.

"I hope there aren't anyone else in here." I said to Donghae. He sigh.

"No and if there was I can sense the person. So start shooting it already." Donghae said to me. I looked the gun. I can't use this. I haven't never use it.

"One problem. I can't use guns." I said to Donghae. He sigh deeply and then shake his head.

"Reload when its empty. Pull the trigger if you want to use it and don't be put your face and other parts in front of it. It could damage you really hard and everything else you have to learn yourself." Donghae said to me. He just said some stuff. Well I guess I have to learn myself. I aim for the red part and I pull the trigger. It hit almost at the red part. I continue shooting until I hadn't any bullets.

"You learn quickly and you shoot quickly, but not as quickly as I." Donghae said to me. I sigh and then I pick up a knife. I had seen in the TV when people are throwing knifes. I know how they do it. I hold the knife and then I throw it. I hit the red place. I looked Donghae excited. He just nodded to me. He doesn't look impressed. He gave me a gun that was reloaded. Where did he get this? I looked him again.

"Just shoot the moving target." He said to me. I looked then there was robots moving in different speed. I hit the slowest first, but others where really hard. I still keep trying. It came dark quickly. I had train for long time without eating something. I feel really weak now. My legs give in and I fall down. My hands where shaking, but I could learn quickly new things today.

"Tomorrow we will train without guns. You will have knifes and your fist to use." Donghae said to me. He throw on my lap a icicle. I try to open it, but i couldn't open it. Then Donghae open it for me and put it inside my mouth. He sigh.

"You will train these things after I had train you tomorrow for about 6 days. I felt the same when I was 10. It was painful, but its the only way to learn quickly." Donghae said to me. I ate my icicle.

"Lets go back to hotel." Donghae said to me and he was going to leave, but I manage to grab on his shirt.

"I can't move my legs, so can you for me this time carry me back?" I said to him and he looked me. He sigh and lift me up and we get back to the hotel to sleep. Tomorrow another training day begins.

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3 sorry for mistakes!