Donghaes second job

Assassins helper

"Wake up. We need to go." I heard Donghaes voice and I opened my eyes slowly. He had put next to me a bread and water. I ate them slowly. He sigh from looking at my eating. He go and get a wheelchair for me. I looked him.
"Eat quickly or I will go without you." I do as he said and got up. He pointed at the wheelchair. I looked it and nodded. I think he wants me to get on the wheelchair a little later. We go to the car and Donghae put the wheelchair on the back seat. We go to somewhere. When Donghae had stopped his car I saw a little cafe in front of us. He put the wheelchair out of the car and I get out of the car too. He pointed at the wheelchair. I get on it. It was comfortable. We was going to get inside the cafe until Donghae stopped.
"You are my cousin. Remember that if someone ask you. Don't tell anything about our work or what we are doing. And most important thing don't get involved in anyone in this cafe. Got it?" Donghae said to me and I nodded to him. He opened the cafe door and we get inside. There was three girls waiting. The girls where really happy when they saw Donghae. I looked Donghae and I saw him smiling. What!? Donghae smiling!? Is my eyes going to go blind? I rub my eyes and looked him again. Yep, he is smiling. Donghae pointed me secretly towards the table. I go to the table. Donghae go inside the staff door and he bring a cake and strawberry milk to me. Then he get back inside. Before he was inside he smiled to the girls again. The girls talked to each other with smiling faces. Then the cafe door open again.
"Sorry I am late~" A man in a suit said really excited.
"You are just in time Sungmin!" The girls said to the man in suit. The girls looked like they had their first crush in front of them. Sungmin sigh and then smiled.
"Oh good~~ I was just thinking that I came late. I will go and make food ready for our customers." Sungmin said to the girls and the girls smiled to him. He get inside the staff door like Donghae did. The cafes door opened again. A couple came in.
"You came in time Minho~" One of the girls said to the tall guy. Minho just nodded to her and then he looked his girlfriend.
"Lets go to do work then~" Minho said smiling to his girlfriend. She nodded and they go inside the staff door holding hands. About five minutes later they get out of the staff door. They opened the cafe door. Minhos girlfriend looked me. I just smiled a little to her. She smiled back to me. She had a lovely smile. Soon customers came in. One of the three girls greet the customers. She lead them to the table. She write the order and she opened the staff door and yell the order. Many hours has passed and I was just sitting there. It got boring and I had read books that where in the cafe many times. When is Donghae coming out and when we can go? Suddenly I heard glass broke and it snap me out of my thoughts.
"Oh my. Sorry, I wasn't looking where I walked." One of the three girls said to Minhos girlfriend. She pick up the glass pieces from the ground. The staff door was opened and Minho came out. When he saw his girlfriend picking up pieces from the floor he go and help her.
"Are you okay?" Minho asked her. Minho looked really scared that she got hurt. She shake her head and smiled to Minho. When I looked those three girls they whispered something to each other. They looked really happy for some reason.
"Minho! Go and get some ingredients." Sungmin said coming out from the staff room. He gave Minho paper of ingredients. Minho looked him shocked.
"I can't just leave Sulli here now." Minho said to Sungmin.
"The girls will help her. Right girls?" Sungmin said to those three girls. They nodded to Sungmin. Sungmin looked Minho and he painfully get out of the cafe. Sungmin looked Sulli.
"Are you okay?" He asked Sulli and took the glass pieces from her.
"Yes, sir. You don't have to worry about me." Sulli said to Sungmin smiling. He nodded and get inside the staff room again. Something is wrong about those three girls. They aren't doing what Sungmin told them to do. Sulli go and get the mop and she mop the floor. She was going to put the mop away, but one of the three girls block her way.
"Remember that I don't want to see your face again after this day." The girl with blonde hair said to Sulli, but she still didn't let Sulli pass her. I want to help her, but if I help Donghae will not be happy about that. Suddenly someone came inside the cafe. She had short hair and leather jacket. She looked a little like a gangster. She looked towards Sulli and the three girls. She walked towards them and patted Sullis shoulder. When Sulli saw her she was surprised.
"Sulli get a little away from them." The girl  said to Sulli gently. Sulli walked away from the gangster girl and those three girls.
"The do you think you are doing to my sister?" The gangster looking girl said to those girls. She looked really angry.
"So what? You aren't our mother. We can do whatever we want." The blond girl said to Sullis sister.
"Ah, now I know. You are those ing girls who doesn't care about ing thing. You should get a ing pretty black eye on your right and you would look better." Sullis sister said to the blond.
"You can't do that to me!" The blond said to Amber. Amber just smiled evilly.
"Amber." Sulli said worriedly to her sister.
"Alright! I won't do to this anything then." Amber said to Sulli and she looked me. She walked towards me. I looked away. When she was in front of me I looked up.
"Did you saw what happened?" Amber asked me. I sigh a little.
"Yes." I looked down again. She grab my collar and pulled me closer to her.
"Why didn't you help her then? Too ing scared? You ing coward!" Amber looked angry again. I wanted to help her, but I promised Donghae to not do anything. I felt a little happy about her scolding me because I couldn't help Sulli I felt bad about it. I deserve to be called coward.
"What is going on here?" Sungmin came out of the staff room with Donghae who didn't looked surprised.
"Oh good timing. Your girls are bullying Sulli." Amber said to Sungmin and she let me go. Sungmin looked Sulli and those three girls.
"Is this true girls?" The three girls didn't say anything to Sungmin.
"You know me Sungmin. I wouldn't never be this angry if something like that wouldn't happened." Amber said to Sungmin. Sungmin sigh and then he looked Sulli.
"Girls tell me. Did you bully Sulli? Please speak the truth." Sungmin said to those girls.
"Yes we did. For a long time really." The blond girl said to Sungmin. Sungmin sigh.
"I am sorry, but I don't like bullys as my staff members. So I will fire you girls." Sungmin said to those girls. They get inside the staff room. Sungmin sigh deeply. Donghae go next to me.
"We can go now." Donghae whispered to me. We get out of the cafe.
"We have another target. We will go out about 2 hours later. First I have to go and buy something to us." Donghae said to me.
"What are we buying?" I asked Donghae. He didn't answer to me. He just drive. We arrived quickly to a shop.
"Sulli and Amber are partners." Donghae said to me. I nodded to him.
"So Amber is a assassin and Sulli is like what CNU is a helper?" I asked Donghae. He didn't answer he just get our of the car.
"Stay here." Donghae said to me. Its really irritating when he doesn't answer my questions. Oh well I don't blame him for not trusting me yet or he doesn't know some informations. I looked out of the cars window. Suddenly I saw white flame looking thing in front of me. I opened the window. I reach out towards it. It came closer to my hand and when I touched it suddenly I saw some images going through my head. They go really fast. Is it trying to show me its past or does it need help in something or does it try to tell me something? Suddenly it started to vanish.
"Wait! What are those images?" I said to it and a woman appeared. She was a ghost. She patted my head.
"Be careful." She said and when the flame disappeared she did too. What does she mean by that and who was she? She looked familiar.
"What is it?" Donghae asked me. He had two bags of food and he put them back seat. He get inside the car again.
"Nothing." I said to Donghae who was looking at me. He started the car and drive towards our house.

 

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3