The Word

Assassins helper

The morning came and I got up from the bed, but then I heard screaming sounds and a really high beep sound after them. My head was spinning and it hurt too. Then I saw a boy in front of me and he was pointing me with his index finger. He moved his lips, but I couldn't hear what he said. He kept talking and little by little I started to hear his voice.

"Killer! Killer! Killer!" He kept saying that to me and when I looked him longer I started to remember who he was. He was my brother who I killed. Someone told me to kill him or they would kill my other family members. My brother was brave and he made me kill him. He said before he died the word "killers", but when he said that he didn't look at me. My head started to hurt more than before. I saw a flame in front of him. I reach my hand towards it, but before I could even touch it my vision got black. Only I could hear is someones voice yelling at me. I opened my eyes and looked around I saw only Donghae next to me.

"Did you end up sleeping on the floor?" Donghae said to me and I got up.

"I guess so." I said to him. I don't know how to tell him about what really happened to me. Part of me doesn't want to tell him at the same time and other part of me wants to tell.

"Lets go already!" Donghae said to me and I nodded to him. I followed him to the training place. Donghae looked me and he gave me look that he was ready to fight me. I nod and I prepared myself too. We spend training for many hours. I didn't knew how long, but it sure felt like forever. But we finally stopped. I was tired and I collapsed to the ground. Donghae gave me water and I took it. I saw my hands shaking when I was opening the bottle. I got up and drink it. Donghae didn't look tired at all. He didn't look sweaty at all. I wonder how he can be so fit.

"You may have free day." Donghae said to me waving his hand. I looked him surprised, but then I smiled.

"Then I am going to sleep here first and then head to somewhere else." I said to Donghae and he didn't say anything. The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was he cleaning his weapons.

I go deeper and deeper into a dream where I was in a world that every object was big, but people where not. I looked around and end up bumping to a person. He looked like a little boy. When he turn his face towards me only thing I could see is myself as a little kid and blood all over me. I backed away from myself, but the little me followed me. I end up falling down and when I was going to say something my voice didn't come out. My hands where shaking and I couldn't move my body. I saw him smile and then he lean next to my ear and whispered.

"You are a killer and you know that. Nothing will change those bloody hands of yours. You have only one choice. Keep killing people that are in your way." I heard him said that and I pushed him away from me.

"Fine. Say what you want. I don't care anymore!" I said to myself and he started to giggle. It wasn't sweet kind of giggle. It was scary and horrible kind of. Then he disappeared into air like a dust. The place started to change and I could see blood and it was about in my ankles and I could see a big sign that had that word. Killer. Then I saw Donghae ahead of me. I run towards him and turn him around. He had a knife on his chest.

"Why? Why did you kill me? You are just a killer!" Donghae said and started to choke me. I couldn't breath and I try to get free, but he didn't let go. He was so strong and then I woke up. I breath in and out heavily. My vision started to return normal. It felt like it was real. I get up and go to the bathroom. When I saw my neck in the mirror it had marks. Hand marks. I touch my neck and then my reflection started to change its expression. I had blood on my face. I looked calmly at it.

"I don't care anymore. I know I am just a killer. I will except it." I said to myself. I could see my icy eyes staring back at me at the reflection of the mirror. Then I heard the open. Donghae was there. I quickly covered my neck with my hands.

"Morning! Did you sleep well?" I asked him smiling a little.

"Somehow. I didn't really saw any dream." Donghae said to me.

"You are lucky." I said whispering as quietly as I could.

 

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3 sorry for mistakes! sorry for taking so long!