The little boy

Assassins helper

When we entered the amusement park. Someone grab on my hand. I turn around and saw a little boy who was crying. He's eyes where red from crying.
"I'm sorry. I thought you where my big brother." The boy said to me. I squat to the boys level. I hug him gently. He must be really scared.
"I'll help you find him." I said to him cheerfully. When I looked his face his eyes start to sparkle.
"Thank you mister!" He said to me smiling. I smiled back to him. When I looked Donghae he didn't even look at us. He was looking somewhere else like he didn't hear what we talked about.
"Okay. Lets go and find him." I said to the boy he lead me and Donghae to a building   where was lot of games.
"This is where I got lost." The boy said to me. I and the boy walked with each other and Donghae he stay at the door. We go deeper to the place. Suddenly power turn off. I felt the little boy squeezing my hand even harder. I think he is scared of the dark. Well I am a little too. We walked forward, but one thing I was wondering. Why didn't we bump on someone or something. I heard the door opening in front of me. I just walked forwards with the boy. Then the lights turn on. I sigh and looked around the room. There was only seats in the room. The door closed behind me. I run to the door and try to get it open. I kicked it, but it didn't open.
"Big brother!" The little boy scream happily. I looked behind me and saw suddenly a man sitting on one of the seats. The boy run to his brother and he looked really happy. Good for him.
"Can you help me? We need to get out of here." I said to the big brother. He didn't move at all.
"Did you hear me?" I said to him. He looked towards me and I saw his eyes that made me froze. Why did I froze?
"Master said to get you here and then burn this place, but I didn't know that you where so easy." The big brother said to me. What is he talking about? I looked the boy. He was still smiling to his brother.
"Did I do a good work big brother? Do you forgive me now?" The boy said to his brother. Brother just pat his head and get up. He walked towards me. My body doesn't move. What do I do now? The brother touch my front hair and then he took out a knife. Then he cut a little bit of my hair and put it on a white paper. The paper started to turn to purple suddenly.
"You are..." He said to me looking at me and then he backed away from me. He put the paper back to his pocket. He lift up the boy and then he took out a lighter. He light it and throw it on the floor. It started to burn the floor little by little. He then disappeared and left me in the room alone. I try to get the door open, but it didn't work. It started to get hard to breath.
"Anyone there! If there is help me!" I yell as much as I could. Now my throat hurts. I fall to my knees and pound the door. Suddenly the door open and I saw the man who gave me his number. He didn't look surprised or panicked. He looked really calm.
"Your friend is coming in few minutes, so I have to go. I can't be here if he is here." He said and run to the left. Donghae came quickly and pull me out of the building. The fire was really far, but we made it out. The building was burning. The ambulance and fireman came. They where looking for people who was injured. I grab to Donghaes shirt.
"Don't let them take me to hospital." I said to Donghae. He looked me and sigh. Those where the word I said before I collapsed.
"Wake up, but don't get up too quickly or you will throw up." Donghae said to me. I opened slowly my eyes and I was in the hotel room. He didn't take me to hospital. Thank god. I don't have to be alone in there again, but I still miss my mom. When I think about my mother I wanted to cry.
"We will go back as soon as you got better. We shouldn't have taken this." Donghae said to me.
"Are you worried?" I asked him. He stopped.
"No! Of course no!" He said to me. He didn't look at me. I just smiled.
"Thank you for bringing me here and not in the hospital." I said to Donghae. He sigh and looked me.
"I won't bring you to the hospital. If I bring you there they will take my partner away from me." He said to me.
"Partner." I said quietly and I smile again. Donghae bring food to me. It was simple food that he made to me. I eat it. It was good. I then looked Donghae when I had ate my food.
"We don't have to go back yet even when this happened. You said you will train me here." I said to Donghae. He looked me and flick my forehead. It hurt. I rub my hand on my forehead.
"If someone is in danger here we must move." Donghae said to me.
"But I still want to train!" I said to Donghae he just sigh deeply.
"Its your own funeral then." He said to me. So that means he will train me here. If we would go back he wouldn't have time to train me so its okay for me to stay here for a while.

 

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3