Who are you?

Assassins helper

"What did you say?" Donghae asked me. I shake my head to him.

"Nothing." I smiled to him. Donghae coughed a little to me. I looked him again.

"I will go outside for a while and tomorrow we will leave this ty place. So be prepared. If you don't get your things packet enough then I won't come back and get them. You have to come yourself. I am not a delivery person. Got that?" Donghae said to me and I nodded to him smiling. Donghae was about to leave, but then he stopped. I looked him confused. He looked like he wanted to say something else, but then he shut his mouth and shut the door. I could hear him leave. I sighed and got up. As soon as my foot touched the ground I heard a knock on my door. I opened and the man who gave me the numbers where behind the door.

"You alone?" He asked while looking inside the room. I shook my head slightly.

"Why are you here?" I asked him and he smiled to me faintly. He stepped smoothly inside the room and shut the door. Then he looked around a little and he opened the biggest window widely.

"I came to get you. Isn't it a great weather in here? Not too cold and the wind isn't strong." The man said to me.

"Why me and who exactly are you?" I asked him and came closer to him. He was standing next to the window and sighed. He then looked me with serious eyes.

"You and I are almost same by emotions, but our powers are different. Oh and I will introduce myself a little later." He said to me and then he grabbed my hand. I got startled. His grip was strong, but at the same time gentle. He didn't let me go when I tried to free myself. When I was going to use my powers he shook his head.

"Now you can't do that. I don't mean bad. I just want to get you to one place." He said almost whispering to me. Then I could feel a great impact hitting back of my neck. I lost consciousness. When I woke up I was sitting on a chair and he was standing in front of me. He waved his hand in front of my face and then he looked behind himself. He was talking to someone, but I couldn't get what they where talking. My head hurt a little. He leaned closer to me and he took something from the table that was near him. Then he put it against my forehead. It felt cold and I looked up. I could saw a cloth. Then he put it away and pulled chair that was close to him and sit on it.

"Sorry for the rough handling. This one guy just can't wait at all. You might have a lot of questions." He said to me and I looked him seriously.

"I just want to know where I am and why did you kidnap me." I said to him and looked him with my sharp stare. He then sighed.

"Well we wanted you to go away from the crazy killer. Oh and the introduction. I am Daehyun." He said smiling.

"I am much worse than him. So why me and not him?" I asked Daehyun. He scratches his head and sighed.

"I just wanted to make sure what kind of powers you have and I was right. You can control souls, but it has its own downsides. You hear the peoples cry who you have killed, right?" Daehyun said and now he looked really serious. I just wonder how did he know that. When I thought I was going to ask him question he raise his hand.

"I know you have questions, but I can't give too much answers." Daehyun said to me. His eyes turned icy and he looked me with them. His eyes looked like he said that he could kill me here and not be killed himself. I swallowed and looked away from him.

"I can see blood on me sometimes and it always reminds me about the persons I killed." I said looking down and Daehyun sighed.

"I can feel you too. So in that type of thing we are same." Daehyun said to me and he leaned back.

"But its impossible for you to kill me. I can kill you if I wanted, but i don't feel like it.." Daehyun said to me and I looked his left hand that was...

 

 
How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3 sorry for mistakes! sorry for taking so long!