Black hand

Assassins helper

He's hand was turning black. I looked him cautiously. He then sighed.

"Try to understand that I don't want to kill you. So I wanted to take you here and enjoy. I will then tell you what I can do." Daehyun said to me and then he get up. He started to move a little of his fingers. It's like he is controlling something. Daehyun then stepped away from me to the side and I could see a person walking like a puppet towards me. He's eyes looked lifeless and it kinda remind me of zombie. I looked Daehyun and then his hand. He stopped the person and make them sit in front of me.

"My power is to control people and I am able to use their powers if they have. I'm like the puppet master and everyone who I want are my puppets." Daehyun said to me. I gulped and then the person started to move again. He moved his fingers and he tapped on to the chair. The sound wasn't so loud but I could hear it clearly. Then he crossed his legs and stared at me with his dark eyes.

"So is he ok?" Daehyun asked the man. He just glanced at Daehyun and then stared at me.

"You destroy people with one hit to their souls.. But you have to get close to them to do it, right?" The man said and he leaned closer to me. He's eyes looked like the empty dark sky.

"You heard his ability, but he can do something with his own too. You see this hand." The man pulled the black hand of Daehyun close to my face.

"This can also save lives. He has untouchable strings running from his fingers and he could use them to for example pull the person away from the danger that is about to hit them. And your powers can save someone too if you want it. You don't know all of your powers potential." The man said and he let go of Daehyun and stood up.

"I can save life's too?" I stood up excitedly, but then I looked away. There is no way that would be possible. What am I thinking getting excited about this. It's too good to be true.

"Yes you can." He answered without hesitating. He then looked Daehyun and he moved out. I was left with the guy who looked cold hearted. I stared at his dark eyes. I wonder how is he normally.

"Are you interested or not? The offer is that you will stay and train your powers. But I surely didn't want it to be a kidnap." He sighed and I lowered my head. But if I make Donghae worry about me? What will happen if I refuse.

"What If I say I want to go home." I asked the man and he looked me.

"I surely you don't want to know what will happen then." He answered me without hesitation again. He didn't look like he was playing with me at all.

"So how long it will be for me to train my powers?" I asked the man. He sighed and leaned on the nearest table.

"It depends on you. I can't say anything about that. It takes for some 4 weeks and some to 6 years." He said to me and I sighed. I don't want to train for 6 years.

"I can't be too long in here. I must get back to my place. My friend will be worried." I said to him and he just looked up. Then he got up and put his hands on his black jackets pocket. Now that I look at him he is dressed all black and his hair is black. He's jeans are black and ripped.

"Leo! We need you here!" Someone yelled from the outside and the man walked away from me. I started to follow him and then he stopped walking and I stopped too.

"All you need to do is come here and train and not tell anyone about this deal. If someone knows I will blow their head out as soon as I see them." The man said with his sweet, but cold voice.

" I can manage with that then.." I said to him. The man started to walk forward again towards a glass door. He opened it and I followed him. Outside was like a forest. I looked around amazed.

"Leo! We have an emergency. One of the trainees is going mad!" A man said running from behind the tree. He was yelling at the man that was with me. Leo.. Leo looked the man. Then the man stopped like he has even frozen.

"Where is the trainee." Leo said to the man and he pointed towards a big house that was not too far from us. Leo started to walk there and I followed. When we arrived the house door he opened it a little and then looked me.

"You stay behind the glass room. Got it." Leo said to me and I nodded. I followed him through the house and we end up in front of the glass room where I saw a boy trying to rip off the glass whatever he could get in his hands. Leo go to the door and touched the handle.

 

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3 sorry for mistakes! sorry for taking so long!