Blue flame

Assassins helper

Donghae looked me. He walked towards me and he was looking at me. When he got in front of me he bend forward. I close my eyes. Is he staring at me? When I opened my eyes I saw in his hands that knife which he throw at me that time. He looked me and then turn his back to me. I thought he was going to treat me badly again.
"In the mission I will take this one. I will see if he is useful to me or not. If he isn't we don't have to look at him again." Donghae said to CNU. He didn't say anything to Donghae. Donghae looked at me. I looked down. I can't look into his eyes for a long time.
"Your mission will be clear when we get the target in our hands. If you fail to do what I say you will die. Simple." Donghae said to me. I nodded to him. I don't really want to die in here so I have to obey him. I think I have to use it in the mission.
7 hours later. Donghae pull me up from the sofa where I was sleeping. I try to open my eyes, but they keep shutting.
"Open your eyes already!" Donghae said sharply to me. I almost got a heart attack! He doesn't know how to wake people up more gently. He turn his back to me and I get on his piggyback. It was awkward for me, but Donghae didn't care at all. He walked out from the door. There was a car next to the house. It was black car. Donghae opened the passenger seats door and put me down on the seat. He close the door when I was inside. I sigh. I don't know where are we going, but I hope its not going to be bad. When Donghae sit on the drivers seat he start the car. He started driving out from the yard and to the road. When he drive he didn't talk to me or didn't even turn on the radio. It was boring to sit still and do nothing. I looked down and sigh really quietly. Suddenly Donghae stopped the car. I looked up and saw a big house. It had beautiful garden in front of the house. Donghae drive the car behind the house where no one couldn't see the car. Behind the house had trees to cover our car and the back of house.
"Cameras off already?" Donghae said. Then he shut the car and get out of the car. He opened my door and put me on his back again. We go inside the house from the window. Donghae walked quickly, but silently around the house. He saw the woman in her bedroom sleeping. He put me down to a nearest chair. He looked me and I get up slowly from the chair towards the bedroom. I can walk for a while now, but I can't run easily. I could fall down quickly. When I was next to the woman I reach out my hand towards her. Then I saw blue flame looking thing in front of her. I touch it with my finger and when I pull my finger out a chain came out from it. It was a little chain. I just moved it a little and then that woman got up.
"Lets go then." I said to the woman and then I let go of the chain. That woman started to move towards the door. I followed her. Then she stopped when I was out of the bedroom. Donghae looked me and then he looked the woman.
"She is under my control. Where do we have to go?" I asked Donghae who sign me to follow him. I was going to follow him, but then my legs got weaker and I sit on the ground. Donghae looked me and sigh. He give a piggyback again and we go to the car. We were going to somewhere elses house. I haven't saw that house, but Donghae park behind the house. We had the woman with us. She was still on my control. Donghae helped me to the house and the woman followed us. Donghae put me down on a sofa in the living room and he tied the woman on to a chair.
"You can now let her go." Donghae said to me and I let her go. She closed her eyes and started to open them again. She looked around her and I could tell that she is really scared. I would be too.
"Now. Tell me about this man and his work." Donghae showed the woman a picture. I didn't see it, but the woman looked shocked. She looked away from the picture.
"I don't know who are you talking about." The woman said. Donghae pull out his knife from his pocket. He put the knife against her neck.
"You will get three seconds to answer." Donghae said to her. She bite her lower lips.
"One." Donghae said. Nothing.
"Two." Donghae said. The woman started to tremble. When Donghae was going to open his mouth and say three she opened .
"He is a scientists and he wants to get special powers by creating one potion. I don't know if he is alive anymore, but he can't make the potion he wants whatever he do. I know only that much. Now let me go." The woman said to Donghae. Donghae looked into her eyes.
"Lies." He said to the woman and then he slit open in a second. He clean his knife from the blood. On his face was blood too. I looked the woman who try to say something, but then she didn't move anymore. Is she dead? I wanted to throw up from looking at . Donghae call someone from his phone.
"My mission is completed. Come and do your work about 5 minutes later." Donghae said and then he shut his phone. He looked me.
"She knew much more, but didn't tell and you. You pass. I won't kill you, but I can't let you go. You have to come into our team. Lets go back then." He said to me and I got on his piggyback again. He's ice cold words and eyes made me think has he ever been friendly to anyone. We got quickly back to our house. When he place me to sofa again it was the same way as the first time we meet.
"Tell boss about him." Donghae said to CNU pointing at me. CNU just nodded.
"I have work tomorrow morning so I will go to my room." Donghae said to CNU. Wait! What is he talking about? I looked Donghae and he just walked pass me. When I and CNU was alone I was going to ask him what job did Donghae have, but he answered me before I even could ask.
"He has another job. It is just a job that makes him look like a normal town people. You will go with him tomorrow. I can't look after you because I have my own work and I don't need a kid sticking around me." CNU said to me. I just nodded. He got up and go to somewhere. When he came back he had bring me blanket and pillow. I looked him surprised.
"You should sleep. Tomorrow is going to be really busy day." CNU said and he put the light off, but he still was working.
"Thanks." I said to CNU.
"Thanking me won't make me much more friendlier towards you." CNU said to me. I just smiled little and then I shut my eyes.

 

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3