Hospital

Assassins helper

Hyukjae pov:

I wake up from a sweet scent. I opened my eyes and saw on my table next to my bed was new flowers again. They were beautiful. I guess its from my mom again. She does try to come to the hospital, but she is too busy at the same time. When will I go home again?
"Mister Lee!" One of the nurse said while knocking on my door. She came in and bring me food. She put it on the table. She didn't look at me. She was trying to not look at me. I guess I can understand that. I wouldn't want to look at myself too. I have something that others don't and they are scared of it except one doctor who had helped me for many years. He says I am interesting human. He was the one who saved my legs too. He trained my skills and he was kind to me.
"Doctor is coming a little later." The nurse said and she get out of the room as quickly as she could. I sigh. Another training. I can protect myself somehow, but I guess he is still worrying about me. He is like another father to me or brother. If I think about my father I never had seen him or talked with him. Well at least I have my mother with me.
"Here you are!" The doctor said when he entered my room. I looked him.
"Go ahead and eat first. You need your energy to train again!" He said happily to me. I just sigh. I grab my food and started to eat it. He sit down at nearest chair. He read his papers. Then his smile began to fade a little.
"What is it?" I asked him. He touched his glasses and started to smile when he looked at me.
"Oh nothing~ Its just a paper~" He said smiling. I nodded. When I had finished my eating he put away my plate and glass. He put a paper in front of me. I looked him. He turn the paper and on the other side was some kind of symbols.
"Tell me what does they look like to you?" He asked me and suddenly he's phone ring. I looked him and he answered his phone.
"Hello? Aaa... Okay. I'll go there now." He put his phone back to his pocket and take the paper.
"Sorry. I have something else to do. I'll come to you later." He said to me and he get out of the room. I sigh. Not too often he goes running off like that. It must be something really important. I take the remote that was next to me and put it on the table. I feel like I should read something, but I don't have any books.

Nobody pov:

"Your mission is clear, so go and do your work." The man said behind a screen.
"We have to work together with another team! Its too stupid idea! Why can't we do it alone, right Donghae?" A man with glasses said to Donghae who was taking care of his weapons. Donghae just looked towards the man with glasses.
"We have to do what we have to do. No complaining and this is our job. We need two people to be there and two behind the scenes. And remember to not get too excited CNU." Donghae said calmly to the man with glasses. CNU sigh and he started  working at his computer again.
"After 13 minutes its your turn. Lets look how are these two doing. I have my spy robot in the building." CNU said to Donghae. Donghae sit next to him and looked the computer screen. Meanwhile at the hospital.
"To the right now." Someone said to a man in a suits earphone that was connect to his phone and his phone was in his pocket. He looked right and left. He walked forward at the corridor. The nurses greed him and he smiled back to them. When he stopped at one door and in the door said 'Doctor Choi Kyung'. He grab a key from his pocket and opened the door. The doctor was there, but he didn't move at all. The man looked around him and saw nobody. He shut the door and he locked it.
"Mission success. Mission number two begin." The man said quietly. Then he walked towards the fire alarm. He grab a lighter from his pocket. He light it and throw it on to the floor. Then he broke the fire alarms glass and the fire alarm turn on. Everyone run out of the rooms and the nurses helped the patients out too. The man run out too.
"Mission number three start." CNU said to Donghae. He walked out of the hiding place that was near hospital. He run to the backyard of the hospital. He climb up the tree as high as he could and he jumped to another tree like a squirrel. He was in front of one window. He jumped towards it because it was the right floor. He covered his face and when he was in he looked right and saw a boy on a bed. He looked at Donghae too surprised. The alarm was still on.

 

How was it? Subscribe and comment, please~ :3