Chapter 2

Those Three Words

"Two Years Ago"

Jurin and her friends were huddled in a circle, giggling. She checked her watched to see what time it was. *Where is he? He's fifteen minutes late. I hope he's okay.*

From a distance, Jurin can see a man a few years older riding what she calls his 'grandpa' bike. She tried to contain her laughter everytime she sees Sunggyu's panic expression.

"Sorry, Jurin-ah. I'm late again and it's your first day at university too. I'm soo sorry."

Jurin frowned and crossed her arms. "Hmph." She pouted and turned away from him.

"Please don't be mad." He tugged onto her sleeve. "I got you a bouquet of sunflowers." He flashed his heart warming eye smile.

Jurin and her friends started to giggled. Sunggyu scratched the back of his head, confused. *Am I really that old fashioned? Was it too cheesy?*

She turned around with the brightest smile on her face and playfully smacked Sunggyu's arm. "Pabo. I'm just playing with you."

Sunggyu smiled and handed her the bouquet of flowers. "For you."

Jurin blushed as her friends 'Ohhhh'ed and cringe from how cheesy Sunggyu was. "Sunggyu Oppa, you are so cheesy." One of Jurin's friends teased.

"Yeah, ever since her last year in high school when you two went out, you came to pick her up everyday. And everyday you would have sunflowers for Jurin." Her friend bumped the blushing girl towards her boyfriend.

Sunggyu wrapped his arms around her, making her feel more embarrassed. "Stop it, you guys."

Sunggyu chuckled at how shy Jurin can get sometime. *She's so adorable like this.*

-----------

Jurin rested her head on Sunggyu's back as her arms were tightly wrapped around his waist.

Sunggyu was riding his bike with Jurin sitting behind him. Every now and then he would take a small glance at her to make sure she was safe and secure.

They stopped at the Han River and took a short stroll.

"How was your first day?" Sunggyu asked.

Jurin played with the pedals of the flowers, avoiding eye contact with Sunggyu. "It's just like a typical day." She mumbled.

"Jurin-ah, is there something wrong? How come you're not looking at me? Did I do something wrong?" Sunggyu started to panic.

Jurin chuckled. "No, No. It's just-" She looked away from Sunggyu's eyes.

"What? Don't tell me you want to break up with me?" Sunggyu started to jump to conclusions.

"No! No!" Jurin automatically shot up her head. "It's because your eyes are so mesmerizing, I get lost in them." She suddenly blurted and covered with red cheeks. *I wasn't suppose to say that.*

Sunggyu immdiately embraced Jurin into a sweet hug. "I love you, Yang Jurin."

Jurin was taken aback at Sunggyu's words but felt her heart flutter from excitement. *Gahhh!! He said those three words to me!!!*

She hugged him tighter and breathe in his scent. "I love you too, Sunggyu-ah."

Sunggyu released her and leaned in for a kiss, but was rudely interrupted by a phone call.

"Sorry." Jurin replied sheepishly. "Hello? Unnie? Okay. I'll be right there." She hung up and pursed her lower lip at Sunggyu.

"Oppa, mianhae. I have to go to work today. I promise I'll make it up to you." She used aegyo on her boyfriend.

Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Arasso. You know I can never resist your aegyo. Hop on! I'll take you there."

-----------------

Sunggyu and Jurin arrived at a very tall building with people rushing in and out.

"So......I'm here......" Jurin rocked back and forth.

"Yup." Sunggyu looked away awkwardly.

"So......I'll see you later tonight?"

"Okay then."

Jurin turned around to leave, and saw Sunggyu getting on his bike again. She ran over and pecked his lips. "See you later Oppa." She yelled and ran inside.

Sunggyu stood there frozen a bit, but later a smile formed on his face. *So that's why you were acting hesistant to leave. Silly, girl.* He chuckled to himself.

"UNNIE!! I'm here." Jurin bowed to the other stylists. "What's my job today?"

One of the older stylists around her early thirties patted her shoulder in sympathy. "Good luck." Jurin was confused. "What do you mean?"

"You'll know soon."

The lady dressed in a neat suit with heavy makeup came in with a headset on her ears. "Yang Jurin. Where is she?"

"Here!" Jurin raised her hand like a child.

"You will be styling for Nam Woohyun-sshi for this week. Are there any problems?"

Jurin shook her head, not knowing who this Nam Woohyun guy is.

"Okay then. He has a performance in half an hour so get in prettied up so he's ready to rock n' roll."

Jurin nodded her head and rushed towards the hallway, but to be confused where was Woohyun's room until she heard a deep voice yell.

*I hate to be that person being yelled at.*

"Where's my stylist??" The deep voice yelled. "S-She's on her way." A girl stuttered and rushed out of the room, bumping into you.

"I'm so sorry. Jurin-sshi? OMG! You're here. Woohyun is throwing a tantrum. Come on before he chops your head off." Her co-worker dragged Jurin into the room.

Immediately, she sensed that this job is not as easy anymore as she looked at the angry idol with his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Yah, Woohyun-ah, cheer up man. She's here." Hoya nudged him.

"YOU!" Woohyun pointd at Jurin. "Hurry up. I need to perform for my lovely fans!"

She gulped and walked towards Woohyun with her makeup box.

"YAH! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!!!!!!! NOW MY EYES LOOKS DISPROPORTIONATE! WHAT KIND OF STYLIST ARE YOU???"

"Dude. Chill, man. She's new. Give the poor girl a break." Dongwoo sympathsized the shaking girl.

*I hate this job already. One week with this diva?? Oh joy.*