Chapter 8

Those Three Words

'Moving Away'

Woohyun slowly made a turn and approached the hallway. He took one breath and pushed through the doors. There lay a dead body covered with a white sheet.

*Please, don't let it be Gyu hyung.* With eyes closed tight, he uncovered the body and slowly opened his eyes.

Woohyun fell on his knees with tears rolling down his cheek. "HYUNG!" Woohyun shook the lifeless body.

"Hyung! How could you. You left me twice already. We never got the chance to catch up and act like old times. We never got to sing together like we use to with Myungsoo." Tears were constantly sliding down his cheeks as he cried his hardest in years.

"Why did you suddenly leave me? You never told me why?" (A/N: Is it me or did I make it sound like Woohyun has a crush on Sunggyu. o.o" continuing with the story now......)

"Hyung!!!" Woohyun cried once more. His sobs were heard echoing in the room.

--------------

Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Jurin headed back to the apartment.

"Thanks for walking me guys." Myungsoo muttered.

Sungyeol, Sungjong and Jurin were about to turn around and leave when Myungsoo yelled their names.

They turned around to see an awkward Myungsoo standing at the doorway.

"Noona, I forgot my keys." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Gyu hyung always had them so....."

"Don't worry, Gyugyu gave me a spare. I'll go get it." Jurin walked into her apartment to grab the spare keys. Just hearing his name made her want to cry.

Jurin returned with the keys. "Here you go, Myungsoo."

"And.....can you guys stay with me tonight. Like a small sleepover? I feel lonely." Myungsoo requested.

"Sure." Everyone replied. To be honest, they wanted to have some company too. That was how much Sunggyu's death effected everyone.

That night, the four spend the night at Myungsoo's apartment.

While sleeping, Jurin had a weird dream.

Jurin and Sunggyu were at a grassy field with Jurin running away from Sunggyu. He was determined to catch her and she was determined to not let him catch her.

Giggling,she decided to get caught. Sunggyu finally caught her and held her in his arms.

They stayed in that position for a while with Sunggyu giving Jurin a back hug as she leaned against his broad shoulder, feeling safe.

"Gyugyu-ah, you would never leave me right?"

Sunggyu looked away.

"Gyugyu??"

"I'm sorry. It's my time to go. I promise, I will always watch over you." Sunggyu let go of Jurin in his arms.

She tried to run to make him stay, but she was not moving. Her feel were glued to the ground.

Sunggyu was walking backwards, away from Jurin with tears in his eyes. "I'll be back, Juju. Please take care of Myungsoo for me." He yelled his last words before disappearing without a trace.

Jurin woke up with sweat on her forehead and tear stains on her cheeks. She was crying while the dream was happening.

*Gyugyu, I will definitely take care of Myungsoo for you. You broke your promise the first time by leaving, but please don't break another and watch over us.* One last tear fell on her cheek as she fell back into a deep slumber.

------------

The three boys woke up from the sweet smelling aroma of breakfast.

"Noona?" Sungjong mumbled.

"Whatchamaking?" Sungyeol perked up.

"huh?" Myungsoo rubbed his eyes thinking it was Sunggyu, but was slightly disappointed when it was Jurin.

"Wash up and eat. You boys have school." Jurin smacked each boy on the head.

"Noona,....."

"Don't noona me and hurry up or you'll be late."

The boys hurried up and got ready. When everyone was eating their food, there was a loud knock on the door.

Jurin went to get the door, but to be greeted by five ferocious men.

"W-Who are you?" Jurin stood protectively in front of the underaged boys.

"We are the loan sharks."

"L-Loan sharks?" Everyone said in unison.

"Yup that's right. Old man Kim owed us money, and Kim Sunggyu was on his way to paying back the debts, but I heard on the news he was involved in an accident. So since he's dead, it's up to you guys to pay up the debts."

"No problem, but just give us some time okay?" Jurin calmed stated.

"Okay, but no funny buisiness."

When the guys left, Myungsoo slumped on his seat. "How am I suppose to pay up? My part-time job hardly pays much. Nonetheless the rent to this place. I have to drop out of high school for this." He screamed in frustration.

Jurin went over and patted his back. "Myungsoo-ah, don't worry. Noona will help you."

"What? But why?"

"Why? Because last night, Gyugyu told me to take care of you and I will keep that promise." Jurin hugged Myungsoo. "Just promise me one thing...."

"What is it noona?"

"You three better get your butts to school or you'll be late. And Myungsoo don't even think about dropping out of high school."

The three nodded and scattered away.

------------

It has been a few weeks since Sunggyu's death. It was still hard to adjust to that one special person missing especially for Myungsoo. He always felt lonely and empty without his brother.

Even thought Sungjong and Sungyeol occaisionally stayed over, there are times they can't because of how far they live.

As for Jurin, she decided to push back college and pick up a few jobs a day to pay for Myungsoo's tuition, expenses. She treated him as her own brother. It was Sunggyu's last wish she could fulfill so she gave it her all.

Jurin's lack of sleep and eyebags did not go unnoticed by the observant Myungsoo. He felt bad having a girl do all his work and he is just relying on her.

It made him miss his brother even more. Before, Myungsoo was anti-social to almost everyone with the exceptions a some people, but now he was even worse. He barely spoke a word to anyone or anything. He seemed to be entering a state of depression.

Jurin definitely noticed his strange behavior especially when there are times he just flips out.

----------

"Myungsoo-ah, can I talk to you?"

Myungsoo spun his chair around to face Jurin. "What??" He asked with annoyance in his tone.

"Are you having trouble in school?" She asked, sitting down on his bed.

"No."

"Is something bothering you? Love problems?"

"No."

"Then how come for the past few weeks you seem unstable?"

"I don't know, okay? Can you stop asking?"

"Myungsoo, Gyugyu told me to take care of you and I want what is best for you. I hope you know that, okay?"

"Noona, look. I'm sorry." Myungsoo played with his fingers feeling guilty for his sudden flip out.

"It's fine."

"I'm just. Stressed and I feel like no one is there for me."

"Myungsoo-ah, noona is always here for you. I'm right next door. And what about Sungjong and Sungyeol? They are here."

"But not all the time like Gyu hyung is. You guys don't understand. Whenever I feel troubled, he's always there to say the right words and when I feel empty, we sleep next to each other as a way of comforting. It's just that now that he's gone, I lost that sense of security and comfort."

Jurin softened and hugged Myungsoo. "I'm sorry. We all miss him too."

Suddenly an idea clicked in her head. "Myungsoo-ah, how about we leave Seoul. We move to Daegu with Sungjong and Sungyeol. How does that sound?"

"Noona, what about your jobs?"

"I was actually offered a good paying job there to pay for the debts and bills, but I never got around to talking to you about it."

"When do we move then?"

"Tomorrow." *I hope moving to a new place can help us forget the pain. New place. New start. Gyugyu, I hope you are watching over us now.*