Chapter 11

Those Three Words

'The Diva'

Woohyun had a photoshoot after his time at the salon. Before Jurin left, she glanced at Taehyun who gave her a smirk.

Outside the salon, Woohyun checked his phone and tapped his foot impatiently. "What's taking Dongwoo so long? I'm late for the photoshoot."

"Chill. We couldn't find parking so Dongwoo Hyung had to park really far." Hoya explained. Jurin stood there awkwardly to the side, listening to their conversation.

Woohyun ruffled his hair in frustration. "Hyung, now your hair is messed up." Hoya frowned.

"Whatever." Woohyun rolled his eyes. He was in a terrible mood due to the lack of sleep. "You!" Woohyun snapped his fingers at Jurin.

Her head perked up. "N-Neh?"

"Buy me coffee." Woohyun took out his wallet and handed her 10,000 won. ($10) "And get me a sandwich too. NOW!" Jurin flinched at his loud voice and scrambled to the nearest coffee shop.

*He's worse than last year. Making him fall for me is harder than I think.* Jurin bought everything and went back to the front of the salon to find no one there. *Where are they?*

Jurin's phone rang and she took it out to see a text from Hoya.

Hey, I'm sorry, but Woohyun is late for his photoshoot so he had to leave. (And he was throwing a tantrum.) So i hope you understand.

-Hoya

Jurin sighed and walked to the bus stop and took the bus to the building where the photoshoot was located at.

"Hello?" Taehyun answered from the other line.

"Taehyun Oppa, you didn't tell me that Woohyun is even more difficult."

"That's why I need your help."

"But how am I going to make that monster fall for me? It's harder than earning a million dollars in a day and as impossible as winning the lottery."

"Don't worry, I have a few things planned out for you."

----------

When Jurin got to the photoshoot, all she heard were a lot of yelling and slamming. She entered the door to see the place a mess and the photographer in a state of severe stress.

"What happened?" She asked Dongwoo.

"Woohyun."

*I should have known.* "Did he really do all this?"

Dongwoo nodded and saw Hoya rushing towards their way. "Do you have Woohyun's coffee? He's really cranky."

"Yeah." You handed Hoya the bag.

----------

After a dramatic event at the photoshoot, Woohyun had to go record a few songs, meet with the CEO, go to a magazine interview and finally shoot for a variety show which took hours.

Woohyun's schedule was packed and since Jurin was his assistant, she had to accompany him.

By the time Jurin was finished with her job and coping with Woohyun's irrational demands, it was about 3 am in the morning. She had to wake up at 6am the next day and get to Woohyun's apartment by 7am to wake him up.

When she went home, she saw Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong sleeping on the couch with Sungyeol's head leaning on Myungsoo's shoulder and Myungsoo's head leaning on Sungjong shoulder whose head was leaning on the sofa.

She smiled at the sight and took out her phone to take a picture. At the sound of 'click' Sungyeol, being the light sleeper woke up.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you guys up." Jurin whispered.

"Noona? It's fine. Why are you home so late?" Sungyeol rubbed his eyes.

"My job."

"What kind of job makes you work that late?"

"The assistant of a very famous celebrity. You should wake the two up and tell them to sleep on beds before they feel sore in the morning. And go back to sleep you three have school in a few hours." Jurin yawned.

"Oh! Noona, Myungsoo was waiting for you to come back so he can tell you this." Sungyeol took an invitation card from the coffee table and handed it to Jurin.

"What is this?" Jurin opened the card.

Seoul National High School would like to congratulate Kim Myungsoo on his excellent achievements. As a new and former student of this high school, not only did he adjust quickly to a new environment, but he had excelled in his academic studies and became the class of 249 students' valdictorian. On behalf of the faculty, I would like to formally invite Myungsoo's family and friends to attend an academic convocation honoring his achievements. Myungsoo will be representing our school for this special and formal event. We really encourage you, his close ones to come support him.

Kangnam Hotel
Ballroom 34B Upper Level 7
7pm-9pm

Sincerely,

Principal Yong Guksong

Jurin smiled when she read the letter. "Tell him I will definitely be there to support him." She placed the invitation in her purse and went to bed.

Sungyeol threw a pillow at the sleeping pig and sleeping beauty on the couch. "yah! Wake up! Noona told me to tell you guys to sleep in beds not on couches."

Myungsoo woke up with his eyes half open. "Noona?" He mumbled. "NOONA! Where is she??? The invitation!"

"Relax! I gave it to her before she went to sleep and quiet down. She's going to be there tomorrow."

Myungsoo smiled and went to his room.

--------

The next day, the sleep deprived Jurin went over to Woohyun's apartment to wake the three guys up.

Hoya was actually the easiest to wake up. Dongwoo was tougher since he was a heavy sleeper like Myungsoo. Usually Jurin would pour ice cubes down Myungsoo's shirt to wake him up, but Dongwoo seem to have absolutely no reaction.

"Oppa, how are we going to wake Dongwoo up?" Jurin asked the sleepy Hoya who just walked in.

"I usually do this." Hoya leaned in and whispered something in Dongwoo's ear. Immediately, he perked up and made a dash to the bathroom.

Jurin and Hoya chuckled. "What did you say?"

Hoya shrugged his shoulders. "I just told him that if he doesn't wake up I will expose his piggy underwear to the entire nation."

"Piggy underwear?" Jurin raised an eyebrow.

Hoya walked over to a draw and took out a pair of boxers with pig ears and a nose sticking out. She couldn't help but laugh. (A/N: It's the pig boxers the Yeolie exposed in Sesame Player xD)

"Now time to wake up Woohyun."

"Good luck. If you need anything, call me. I better go buy Woohyun's coffee before he gets all cranky again." Hoya wore his shoes and left.

Jurin sighed and walked to the masters bedroom. "Woohyun-sshi?" She whispered softly before entering.

She saw Woohyun's back facing her and walked over. *When he sleeps he's like an angel, but when he's awake...not so much.* She shook Woohyun and heard a groan. "Five more minutes." He whined.

"Woohyun-sshi, you are going to be late." Jurin said nicely.

Woohyun sat up and gave her a death glare. "Okay. I'm up." He hissed and walked to the bathroom.

*Grumpy much? I had less sleep than you okay Nam Woohyun. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't meet again and go through this.* Jurin gritted her teeth and walked out of Woohyun's room and sat on the couch.

Hoya just returned in time with Woohyun's daily dosage of caffine and breakfast. "Here you go." Hoya handed her her meal.

"Thanks." She smiled. *At least there is a gentleman around here.* Hoya sat next to her and Dongwoo and ate while everyone waited for Woohyun to get ready.

"Hyung! Hurry! We still have to go to the salon so I don't know why do you take so much time in the morning. And your coffee is getting cold." Hoya shouted.

"Coming." Woohyun wore his jacket and combed through his messy bed hair.

-----------

After more filming from Woohyun's schedule, Jurin realized it was already 5pm. She remembered she had to go home and get ready for Myungsoo's formal celebration.

"Hoya-sshi, since Woohyun only has dance practice left in his schedule today, do you mind if I leave early? I have an important event to attend."

Hoya checked his watch. "I guess you can. Dongwoo and I choreography for Woohyun anyway and we won't need you so you may leave."

Jurin smiled and bowed a 90 degrees at Hoya. "Thanks so much." As she turned around to leave, a hand touched her shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?"