Chapter 14

Those Three Words

'Apology' *blue = dreams*

"Woohyun hyung, you can't do much by just sitting there and stare at her.." Hoya said.

"She saved me. Or that would be me on this hospital bed or who knows even in heaven by now with Gyu hyung." Woohyun mumbled.

"Come on. Let's just get some fresh air and come back. I mean she won't be waking up anytime soon." Dongwoo said earning a glare from Woohyun.

Hoya nudged Dongwoo. "Dongwoo hyung meant she's resting right now so we should come back later." Hoya forced a smile.

Woohyun sighed. "Fine." *I can't believe after being such a jerk to her, she was willing to save my life.*

"Nice save." Dongwoo whispered.

"No problem, hyung." Hoya have Dongwoo a mini high-five.

----------------

Sunggyu and Jurin were holding hands and walking in the fields together. 

"Gyugyu, I missed you so much." Jurin hugged Sunggyu tightly.

"Juju, I missed you too. Next time, protect yourself arrasso? I don't want to see you get hurt." Sunggyu frowned at Jurin.

"I have you by my side to protect me. So why would I be afraid?"

Sunggyu playfully touched the tip of Jurin's nose. "I guess it's my cue to leave." Sunggyu sighed.

"Wait---no! Please don't leave."


"DON'T LEAVE ME!" Jurin popped up from her bed to see Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Sungyeol giving her a weird stare.

"Yup, she's fine." Sungjong placed the flowers in the vase.

"Noona, have some fruit. It tastes juicy." Sungyeol popped a cut piece of fruit in his mouth.

"Uh....okay." Jurin took the fork and ate some fruit. "Why are you guys here this late at night? Shouldn't you be at home sleeping??" She nagged.

"How can we? When Myungsoo got a call you were in an accident, he practically murdered us in shock and dragged us here." Sungjong gave Myungsoo a glare.

"Hehe. I was worried? By the way, Yeolie, where did you get the fruit?" He asked.

"Beats me. It was already here so I decided to eat some of it."

Jurin furrowed her eyebrows. *Woohyun? Nahhh he's such a selfish jerk.*

Taehyun entered the room with a glass of water. "Oh hey, you're awake?"

Jurin nodded her head. "Did you bring this?" She pointed at the fruits. 

"Yeah. I felt bad."

"Yeah! You should!! Now give us the water!!!" Mr. Choding shouted at the man. Taehyun handed Sungyeol the glass of water.

"Yeol, don't be mean to Taehyun Oppa." Jurin whispered.

"Why? He got you into the hospital in the first place." Sungjong glared at the guy.

Jurin's eyes widened. 'You told them everything?' She mouthed.

Taehyun shook his head at Jurin. "Neh. It's my fault I couldn't take care of your noona better. I'm sorry. I didn't expect a crazy fan popping out of no where." He bowed.

"Oppa. It's okay. I'm fine now. And you three should go home too. You have school tomorrow." Jurin pointed at the trio.

"Nehhh." They said in unison.

"Oppa, do you mind taking them home?"

"No problem, can I have a word with you too??"

Jurin nodded her head. The trio left the room and Taehyun made sure they were not eavesdropping.

"Look, Jurin-ah I'm so sorry. I really did not know the girl I hired had an emergency. I really didn't know that crazy fangirl of Woohyun's would pop out at the right time." Taehyun apologized.

"It's okay. I'm fine now so it's all good." Jurin smiled.

"Oh, and by the way, it wasn't all a fail. I saw Woohyun on my way here and it seems like he's starting to trust you and think differently." Taehyun smirked.

"Well that's good news. It's getting late can you take my dongsaengs home?"

"Sure. Do I have a choice? Woohyun is coming up anyway." Taehyun smirked and left the room.

-------------


Woohyun walked in the room to find Jurin sleeping on the side of her bed.

He walked over and her hair. "I can't believe you risked your life for me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a jerkface to you." He sighed.

Jurin was actually not asleep. Who could sleep knowing they are in the hospital. She heard Woohyun's every words. *I'm surprised he actually apologizes.* 

She heard the door closed and knew Woohyun left. Jurin turned around to see the room empty again. She looked out window to see a bright star in the sky. *Gyugyu, will you appear in my dreams again tonight? Why do I suddenly have a slight change of heart about this revenge thing? Could me getting hurt be a sign?*

Her eyes started to heavy and soon enough, she fell deep asleep.