Chapter 13

Those Three Words

'The Crazy Fangirl'

"So how are things going?" Taehyun asked Jurin.

"I'm not sure exactly. Woohyun seems to hate me, but at the same time he doesn't show much emotion." Jurin explained.

"Hmm..... then I guess we need a plan where you save his life and gain his trust." Taehyun smirked. "Tomorrow Woohyun and I will have a performance on MBC. Many fans will be there. I will hire someone to pose as a crazy fangirl and attack Woohyun. You jump in and save his guts, but pretend you sprained an ankle or something. Even if you don't gain his full trust after this, at least you took a step. Got it?"

Jurin nodded her head.

------------------

The next day, as planned, Taehyun and Woohyun were performing. Woohyun just finished and threw hearts to his fans. As he was coming down from the stage, he meet eye contact with Taehyun who smiled at him.

"You did great, hyung."

Woohyun just scoffed and bumped shoulders with him. Taehyun frowned and gave Jurin a signal, telling her the time is near.

After Woohyun's performance, he was able to meet a few VIP fans backstage. Jurin looked around trying to guess who would the crazy fangirl Taehyun hired would be.

"Jurin-ah, can you get me a cup of water?" Hoya tapped her on the shoulder, making her lose her train of thought.

"Uh....sure." She went over to the fountain and grabbed a cup of water for Woohyun until she saw a suspicious looking girl in a long coat, covering her face with a cap. *That must be her!*

Jurin walked back to Hoya with his cup of water and looked around her surroundings for the girl. She spotted the girl at a corner with a smirk on her face. *Here it goes.*

"WOOHYUN OPPA!!!!" The girls squealed at the top of their lungs. Woohyun being the kind of celebrity that treats his fans well smiles and waves to every single one of them

"Can I get your autograph?" A girl squealed. When Woohyun touched her hand, she fainted but her friends were able to catch her on time.

Woohyun chuckled. *Man do i feel loved or what? I love my fans!*

"Woohyun Oppa! Marry me~~~!!" Another screamed. Woohyun chuckled again. "Sure." He joked. The fangirl quickled turned beet red and started to fan herself.

Out of no where the mysterious girl popped next to Woohyun and took off her cap. "Oppa!" She said with a smirk.

Woohyun's eyes widened ten sizes. *I-It's her?!* Panic as written all over his face. Dongwoo and Hoya were too far away to notice the stalker in front of Woohyun.

*It's my turn to 'save the day' now.* Jurin thought. 

"You said you would marry me! Why Woohyun Oppa?? Why are you cheating on me? Why are you doing this to me??/ You said you would love me forever? What happened to that??" The girl screamed.

Jurin stood there watching the scene still waiting for her que. *This girl sure is into her role. She could get an Oscar for acting.*

Woohyun gulped. "L-Look. Sungmi, it's all a misunderstanding-"

"Misunderstanding?!! Woohyun Oppa, I supported you ever since your debut and I went to all you concerts and performances. I bought all your merchandise! I even appeared on a show with you!! How could you??" She sobbed.

"Look- I'm..."

The girl looked up with vicious eyes. "If I can't have you then no one will." She smirked as she took out a pocket knife ready to plunge it into Woohyun's heart.

Woohyun's fans were too shocked and traumatized to do anything. Dongwoo and Hoya were off to their own worlds. Woohyun gulped  as he knew he was trapped and helpless.

Jurin saw the knife and thought it was her cue. She jumped in front of Woohyun when the knife reached for Woohyun's heart.

The girl stabbed Jurin's right shoulder and dropped down in shock. "T-This wasn't suppose to happen." The girl dropped the knife in shock and ran away.

Woohyun's eyes widened at Jurin's injured self. "Jurin! Are you okay??" He shook her. "Someone call an ambulance.
 he shouted

One of the girls pulled out their phone and dialed. Hoya and Dongwoo came rushing to see Jurin injured. "What happened??" Dongwoo asked.

"It was her again. the stalker. She tried to kill me, but Jurin jumped in front to protect me." Woohyun cried in panick. *I'm sorry. I'm sorry for treating you like a slave and yet you are so kind to me. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you. Please, just be alive.*

---------------------

Taehyun just finished his performance and saw a commotion back stage. From the side, he saw Jurin injured. *What? What happened? She wasn't suppose to be really injured. She was suppose to pretend.*

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows and stopped a stylist noona. "Noona, what happened? Why is Woohyun hyung crying?"

"Oh remember Woohyun's stalker. She came today and tried to kill him, but thankfully Jurin was there to stop it. Unfortunately, she was injured."

A rush of guilt flooded Taehyun. *This wasn't suppose to happen. What happened to the girl I hired??* On cue, Taehyun received a text message.

To: Taehyun
Oppa, Sorry I couldn't make it today. I had a stomach virus and end up at the hospital. Can I do it another day?