Chapter 12

Those Three Words

'Woohyun's Voice'

Jurin turned around. "Dongwoo Oppa?"

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Hoya Oppa let me off now because I have an emergency."

Dongwoo nodded. "Do you think you can take care of it in two hours?" Dongwoo leaned in and whispered quietly in her ear. "Woohyun does not like it when people get off early. He'll be distracted for a good two hours so you can come back then. I know this job means a lot to you and I hate to see you get fired over something small."

Jurin smiled and nodded her head. "Thank you." She whispered and made a dash to Myungsoo's ceremony.

-------

Myungsoo looked amongst the crowd to find Jurin, but she was no where in sight. Sungyeol patted his shoulder. "Noona promised so she will be here."

"I hope so."

As if on cue, Jurin burst through the doors, panting. "Sorry.......Myungsoo-ah. I'm late."

Myungsoo smiled. "Noona! I'm glad you came or I will be too nervous to make the speech."

Jurin ruffled his hair. "Silly. I said I would come, but my attire." She looked down.

"Who cares." Sungyeol shrugged.

After the formal ceremony where Myungsoo and everyone else gave a speech, there was a small celebration afterwards. Jurin apologized to Myungsoo for not being able to stay for the limited time she had.

Myungsoo easily forgave her as Sungjong and Sungyeol kept him company.

Jurin looked at the time on her cellphone and started to run back to the studio. *Crap I'm late!!*

-----------

"Where's my assistant?!" Woohyun screamed at Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Hyung, calm down. She wen out to buy something for us." Hoya explained.

"Oh. Why didn't you say so? When she comes back I need you to tell her to buy me these things." Woohyun handed Hoya the list and walked back inside the recording studio.

"Why do we put up with him again?" Dongwoo asked.

"Come on, hyung. You know he's only cranky when he had to work." Hoya socked Dongwoo's arm in a playful manner.

"This guy is seriously bipolar. I feel bad for Jurin. It's only her second day and she is more worn out than us." Dongwoo shook his head.

Jurin came in through the doors, panting. "I-I'm back."

"Woahh, sit down and rest first." Hoya grabbed her a seat.

"Woohyun.....he didn't notice anything did he?"

"He almost did, but he told a white lie. You're welcome. Oh and he wants you to buy this stuff." Dongwoo handed her the list.

Jurin gaped at the long list of tolietries. *So much.......*

"I think I better get going or I will never get this done." Jurin walked out the studio, shoulders slumped.

---------

About half an hour later, Jurin returned to the studio with bags and bags of Woohyun's things.

She looked around but saw no one. *Did they leave me again?* She wiped out her phone to check for messages, but there was none.

Woohyun came out of the studio with a frown. "You're late."

"Sorry." Jurin bowed.

"Don't let it happen next time."

"Neh."

Woohyun looked through the bags for his usual Vitamin C and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the label.

"Yah! What's your face....what is this?" He asked.

*Is this guy stupid?* "Vitamin C." Jurin answered.

"I know that, but why isn't it the brand I usually eat?" He crossed his arms.

"The list...."

"Don't make excuses. Do you know I only eat a certain brand because it is more effective?" Woohyun rambled on.

Jurin felt her eyes heavying and head spinning as Woohyun's lecture continued endlessly. Her head was throbbing with a headache until she finally out.

"Yah!" Woohyun screamed at the girl. He walked closer and poked her a few times. "Yah! Yah! Are you......dead?" Woohyun asked no one in particular.

Woohyun poked Jurin's cheeks and felt her face burning. *Is she sick?* He felt her heating forehead. *OMO! Why didn't she say anything! Women!*

Woohyun picked her up bridal style and laid her gently on the couch. He dug through the tolietries Jurin just bought and found an icepack and some medicine.

He poured out a cup of water and placed the cup and medicine next to the stand. He opened up the ice pack and placed it on her forehead to calm down her fever.

Jurin shivered a bit so Woohyun relunctantly took off his jacket and placed it on top of her. *I can't believe I'm taking care of her.*

Woohyun went back in the room next door to practice his new songs.

----------

Jurin's eyes slowly opened as she heard an angelic voice singing. The soothing voice sounded like an angel comforting her, but she couldn't make out who the voice belonged to.

Woohyun stopped singing and walked over to Jurin. He noticed she was slightly awake. He supported her back carefully and placed the medicine pill in and gave her the cup of water.

She swallowed the pill and felt dizzy again. "You have a nice voice." She mumbled.

Woohyun smiled at the compliment. *Everyone thinks so too.* So he started to sing his new song while swaying her to sleep like a baby.

"Although I don't have anything to say and I can't hear you but even so if I can find you like this. I'll wait for you now until time stops."
-Woohyun's Solo, Time

*Sunggyu is singing to me like old times.* Jurin thought and fell into a deep slumber.

Jurin shot up from her sleep with beads of sweat rolling down the side of her face.

Sunggyu quickly ran towards her and cupped her cheek. "Are you okay? What happened?"

With almost tears in her eyes, she hugged Sunggyu tightly. He hugged her back and patter her back. "It's okay. I'm here with you."

"Gyugyu, I-I had a nightmare." She stuttered.

Sunggyu her hair. "It's okay, Juju. Gyugyu Oppa is here with you. Everything will be fine."

Jurin let go of Sunggyu and rested her head on his shoulder. Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Jurin to comfort her and started to sing with his angelic voice.

Jurin always loved it when Sunggyu sang to her. She listened to every word he pronounced and every note hit with his soothing voice. Slowly, she began to fall asleep again feeling safe in Sunggyu's arms.

Jurin's eyes flutter opened. She realized Sunggyu's singing was all a dream when she noticed she was at the recording studio with Hoya and Dongwoo sitting at the table playing a card game.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You had a fever. If we knew  you were sick we wouldn't make you go out." Dongwoo frowned.

"Mian. I didn't know I was sick." She forced out a smile.

"Thank goodness your fever went away." Hoya said in relief.

"Where's Woohyun?" Jurin asked.

"He's still recording. Don't worry, he won't yell at you again." Hoya assurred. "You can go home now actually."

Jurin nodded her head and headed out the door.