Chapter 5

Those Three Words

'She's the One'

Jurin woke up and stretched her arms and found herself sleeping on Sunggyu's chest, in his room. She blushed when she realized what was going on.

*Ah! I can't believe we slept together!!* She squealed inside her head. (A/N: To those y Inspirits out there.....it's not what you think it is. They literally just slept together xD)

She propped her elbow on the pillow and stared at Sunggyu's angelic sleeping figure. *My boyfriend is so good looking and perfect. How did i end up deserving someone like him??*

When she saw movement from Sunggyu, immediately she pretended to sleep and shut her eyes tightly. Sunggyu woke up and looked at the 'sleeping' Jurin.

He can already tell she was faking her sleep from the way she look so stiff. He let out a soft chuckle and decided to a bit.

He lean in and hovered over her to make it seem like he was about to lay on top of her.

*What is he doing? OMO! Please don't tell me. Gyugyu is not that kind of person. Ottokae! What should I do? SHould I 'wake up' in time? Or maybe I should let him? Ah!! This is so frustrating!!*

Sunggyu leaned in and gave her a light peck on the lips as a smirk formed on his face.

Jurin felt a slight disappointment as her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey sleeping beauty."

"Did you- what-" She started to feel confused and stuttered.

"Disappointed huh?" Sunggyu tease.

Jurin's eyes widen as her cheeks turned crimison red. "You knew I was awake??"

"Of course." He flashed his famous eye smile, making Jurin's heart beat accelerate. Giggled were heard outside the door of Sunggyu's room.

Seconds later, three high school teens burst through the door fighting for a camera.

"What are you guys doing?? You are high school Juniors! Why are you fighting over a small device." Sunggyu nagged,

"Hyung, Sungyeol and Sungjong took pictures of your moment with Jurin noona." Myungsoo blurted then covered his mouth, knowing what he just said.

Immediately, the couple blushed and avoided any eye contact with each other.

"Hey! Delete those pictures!!!!" Sunggyu yelled.

"No!" Sungyeol, the childish one yelled and gave his hyung a mehrong.

"Aish! These kids never stop." Sunggyu muttered under his breath.

----------

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home? It's getting late." Sunggyu held onto both of Jurin's hands as they stood at the door to say their goodbyes.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." Jurin smiled.

"Aish! This is like everyday." Sungyeol came out of the kitchen with a juice box and a straw stabbed on top.

"I know right. They are like some old married couple who hadn't seen each other in years." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"Hey! I deal with this literally every single minute and second of the day. At least you two can leave. I happen to live with the love struck, over-protective person over there." myungsoo pointed at Sunggyu who still would not let Jurin go.

"Okay fine. Gyugyu you can walk me home." Jurin shook her head. Sunggyu and Jurin wore their shoes and walked out the door,

"Party time!!!" Sungyeol yelled.

"Woohoo." Sungjong threw his arms in the air.

"Just wait." Myungsoo added making the two confused.

"I'm back~' Sunggyu sang with his flawless voice.

"Hyung, I thought you were walking noona home." Sungjong asked curiously.

"I did." Sunggyu went in the kitchen and poured a cup of milk.

"She lives next door." Myungsoo bluntly stated with a slight touch of sarcasm.

"Really?? Woahh I see why Myungie here is so grossed out at you two." SUngyeol swung an arm around him and hugged him tightly.

"Seriously? She only lives next door and you think someone you pop out and kill her?? Man, Hyung you have some issues." Sungjong shook his head.

"I just want her to be safe at all times. I don't want to see her get hurt." Sunggyu blushed. "She's special."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww." The three said in unison.

"Yah!" Sunggyu threw a pillow at the trio. "Don't you two need to head home and Myungsoo you need to study for an exam tomorrow."

"Nehh...." The trio said.

--------------

In the middle of the night, Myungsoo barged into his brother's room while hugging a pillow.

"Hello, Hyung."

"Hey kiddo."

"I'm not a kid anymore."

"You always will be to me." Sunggyu ruffled his hair. "So wassup??"

Myungsoo sighed and spoke hesitantly. "You know you can come to your hyung for anything, right?"

"I just want to say. I wish I have a relationship like you and Jurin noona. I'm so jealous."

Sunggyu chuckled. "You are in high school. You have a lot of time."

"But you and Jurin noona met in high school. She was the one that comforted you when our prents died. She supported you and gave you encouragement. That's why you love her so much. She's important. I want to find someone like that too."

"You will, Myungsoo. Just be patient." Sunggyu patted his brother's head.

"Hyung...?"

"Hmmmm?

Myungsoo slid in bed next to Sunggyu and stared at the ceiling with him. "How do you know Jurin Noona is 'the one'?"

"My heart. It tells me she's the one."

"How do you know?"

"Because.....when you know that person is the one you just know it. Your heart accelerates at an abnormally high speed. You are always putting in time for that person and don't mind a single bit. You always want to see that person and have them by your side at all times. Most importantly, you always want to be around to protect that person. That's how you know. Love makes a person go crazy sometimes." Sunggyu sighed and looked at his brother.

"Fell asleep already.........." Sunggyu pulled a blanket over Myungsoo as he turned toward the other side to sleep, thinking about Jurin.