Chapter 10

Those Three Words

'Back to Seoul'

Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Jurin entered their new three room apartment.

"Woahhh! Noona, how did you manage to get this place?" Sungjong beamed.

Jurin just shrugged. "I had some connections."

"Noona, the debts. How can you afford this place?" Myungsoo asked.

"Don't worry. This apartment does not cost a penny. The new company I work for is paying for my living expenses at Seoul."

"Woahhhh. And we get to live with you guys too?" Sungyeol asked with a touch of happiness in his eyes.

Jurin nodded her head. "Yay! Slumber party!!" Sungjong fist pumped the air.

Sungjong and Sungyeol had to share a room while Jurin and Myungsoo got their own rooms. While Jurin was unpacking her luggage, she received a phone call from Taehyun.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me. How do you and your friends like the apartment?"

"It's great. the boys love it. So what exactly am I suppose to do?"

"Meet me at the cafe downstairs at your apartment and I will tell you everything."

"Okay." Jurin hungup and turned around to leave, but saw Myungsoo standing right behind her.

"Oh, Myungsoo, you scared me a bit." She held onto her beating heart.

"Noona, are you sure your new job is really that great?"

Jurin nodded her head. "Don't worry, Myungsoo. Everything is fine and under control. Just do well in school okay?"

Myungsoo nodded his head.

------------

Jurin saw a guy dressed up like a spy, hidden at the corner of a cafe. Taehyun waved at Jurin and she sat in front of him.

"Yang Jurin. I hired someone to search up your background before I decided on this. According to your profile, about a year ago, you worked for Nam Woohyun for a few days as his stylist right?"

Jurin nodded her head.

"And you quit because of an incident. And this incident involves your boyfriend who dies a year ago am I correct?"

She nodded again.

"So it was because of Nam Woohyun, you were unable to see him for that one last time. And you hate his guts to the core right?"

She nodded again.

"So we are definitely on the same boat here." Taehyun smirked. "Don't worry, my job for you is simple and to the point. And it does not involve anything that would hurt your morals."

"What is it first?"

"I want you to work as Woohyun's personal assistant. With a pea brain like his, he probably does not remember you. Afterall you only worked for him for a few days and quit. And as his assistant, I know you won't be able to mess up his schedules, but I want you to create a scandal that would make his reputation plummet down to the earth'ss core."

Jurin smirked. "Well, it doesn't seem like anything bad so I will do it."

"Good. I already made arrangements. You will start tomorrow as his assistant. Make him fall in love with you. If he doesn't at least make it seem like he does by having alone time with him. I will have someone take pictures and release them to the press so a scandal can happen. But there maybe some difficulties since Nam Woohyun is known to be some paranoid freak who only relies on Hoya and Dongwoo. Even his past assistants never managed to get close to him, but that will be your problem to figure out."

"Deal. As long as you pay for our living expenses and the debts we owe as you promised then anything." Jurin and Taehyun shook hands in agreement.

"Don't forget to report back to me at least twice a month."

Jurin nodded her head and left the cafe.

*Nam Woohyun...it's payback time.*

---------

The next day, Jurin did what Taehyun told her to. She was to meet up with Hoya and Dongwoo and fulfill some tasks like a normal assistant.

Woohyun was getting his hair done and fancied up when Taehyun walked into the same hair salon.

"Tch, it's you. Lemme guess you disappeared for a few days so you can bawl your eyes out at your lost. How does it feel like to lose to me for the fouth time?" Woohyun scoffed at his competition

*You have no idea Nam Woohyun. You just have no idea.* "Well, good morning to you too, Woohyun. I have much to learn from you." Taehyun replied nicely.

As on cue, Jurin walked in the hair salon with Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Hyung, this is the new assistant we hired for you." Hoya explain.

"Bwoh!?! You guys are quitting? Why?" Woohyun panicked.

"No....we need some help around here so we hired someone to do small tasks for you and help us out a little that's all." Dongwoo explained.

"Oh. Who is she?"

Jurin stepped up and bowed. "Annyeonghaseo. Yang Jurin imnida." She gave her brightest smile, trying to hide her hate for him.

Just as Taehyun said, Woohyun couldn't not recognize Jurin, but he gave her a disgusted look.

"Why a girl? Can't you see she might be one of those crazy fangirls out to me or something."

Hoya and Dongwoo just laughed at him.

*He's so full of himself.* Jurin thought.

"Hyung, she's from Daegu, a small town. We asked her if she had any experience with the Kpop industry, but she said no and we did a background check. She's not some psycho. I bet she doesn't even know who you are." Hoya added.

"Bwoh?! She doesn't know who the king of music is?? She's fired then!!"

Jurin's eyes widened as she glanced at Taehyun for help.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun, she didn't even start her job yet." Dongwoo said in a monotone.

"Give her a chance man." Hoya helped.

"Well, I hope you don't mind if I can have her as an assistant." Taehyun butted in. "I mean it's hard these days to find someone professional. Since she doesn't know you then that means she doesn't know me either. That would be a great quality for me to hire her as an assistant."

Woohyun clenched his fists together. He was always someone that did not let Taehyun or any of his competition have the best but him. In other words, he's selfish.

"Fine. You're hired again." He said to Jurin. "Now go buy me a cup of coffee. I need something to wake me up." He rubbed his temples like a diva.

"Neh." She bowed. When she turned around, she rolled her eyes at the celebrity.

*You are so gonna get it, Nam Woohyun.*