Chapter 3

Those Three Words

'The Perfect Boyfriend'

Jurin thought her job would never come to an end. Usually she would enjoy working because learning about the entertainment industry and styling was her passion, but today, she saw the ugly side of her dream. Nam Woohyun.

Pouting in anger, she left the building, about to burst her lungs out at someone. *How can someone be such a cocky and diva? Does he know how to show respect? He is so demanding in every little detail.  Ugh! Just thinking of him makes me angry!!*

Meanwhile, Sunggyu was waiting outside the building for Jurin to get off work, like he promised. He even had his 'grandpa bike'. Sometimes he wishes he could afford something better for Jurin's comfort whenever he picks her up, but his brother's education came first rather than a nice decent looking car.

When he spotted Jurin coming out, his smile brightened even more. "Jurin-ah!" He waved his hands violently to get her attention, but she was too preoccupied in her thoughts to realize.

*What's wrong? Was I not loud enough?* "JURIN-AH!!" He yelled, but there was no response. Jurin just kept walking aimlessly, lost in her thoughts.

*Maybe something happened at work? I should just leave her alone and follow her to make sure she is safe.* Silently, Sunggyu and his grandpa bike followed Jurin as she walked.

Jurin continued to walk while rant inside her head about Nam Woohyun until she realized she seemed to have forgotten something.

She stood still and looked around. *Where am I? OMO! Gyugyu is waiting for me!!!* Immediately, she turned around to run, but stopped when she saw Sunggyu and his eye smile waiting for her.

She sighed in relief as a smile formed on her face. *He's always like this. Whenever I'm deep in thought, he's always there to watch over me. He's so perfect. How did someone like me get someone as perfect and sweet as him?*

Sunggyu walked closer towards Jurin with his grandpa bike. "Yah! Kim Sunggyu! Why didn't you say something the whole time you were stalking me?" She pouted.

Sunggyu pinched her cheek. "Because I know you don't like to be bothered when you are deep in thought."

"You know me so well." Jurin clung onto his arm and frowned at the sight of the beat up bike. "Gyugyu, when are you getting rid of that thing? It's........old. What if the breaks don't work when you need them to?"

"Well, I need time to save up for one. Myungsoo's tuition is going up and don't forget about his activity fees too."

"Doesn't he have a scholarship?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't cover up everything though." Sunggyu sighed.

"Maybe...."

"No, I can't let my girlfriend meddle into our family matters. You worked hard for your money."

Jurin pursed her bottom lip. "Well........." She leaned on Sunggyu's shoulder and started to draw circle on his chest. "If you married me.....then we would be family and I can help you out."

Sunggyu just chuckled. "Marry you??"

Jurin lifted her head up. "Yaahh!! Do you not like me?" She frowned and marched off.

Realizing his mistake, Sunggyu trailed after Jurin. "Juju, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." He tugged onto her arm.

She did not resist, instead, she felt her heart flutter everytime Sunggyu tries to 'make up' with her. It was a little game they always enjoyed playing.

"Pabo." She tapped his nose. "I was just kidding. I know you would marry me someday, but just not when we are so young and just dated for about a year."

Sunggyu wrapped his arms around her waist. "You know me so well." He pecked her lips.

"Oppa, where's your grandpa bike?" Jurin looked around.

Sunggyu jerked up and realized he left it a block away, unattended.  "I hope no one steals it. Wait here."

*Pabo. No one would steal that old thing of yours.* Jurin shook her head.

----------------

Sunggyu ran back to where he left his bike, near the sidewalk. *Thank goodness, no one stole any parts or anything.*

Sunggyu took his bike and dusted the seat before riding it back towards Jurin's direction.

In the mist of retrieving his bike, a black car roamed by. Woohyun was gazing out the window when he spotted a familiar figure he hadn't seen in the past four years.

He shot up and rubbed his eyes. *Is that....Gyu Hyung??Oh snap! It's really him!!!*

"Hyung, stop the car." Woohyun screamed.

"Why? We're already late for the schedule. We can't stop now." Dongwoo yelled.

"Please?"

"Sorry, Woohyun-ah. Can't this wait?"  Woohyun just slumped in his seat. *At least I know he's still in Seoul.*

-------------

"Juju, sorry about that." Sunggyu returned with his bike. "Hop on."

Jurin giggled and wrapped her arms around Sunggyu's waist.

While riding peacfully behind Sunggyu, Jurin's hateful thoughts of Woohyun returned, which made her tighten her grip around Sunggyu.

"Juju? Is something wrong?"

"Huh? No nothing's wrong." She faked a smile.

"Then why do you seem like you want to squeeze the juices out of me??" Sunggyu joked?

Jurin sigh and loosened her grip. "Mianhae. I was just thinking about work again."

"Oh?" Sunggyu stopped his bike. "Do you want to tell me about it? I'm all ears."

-------------

Sunggyu knew that listening to Jurin's rants about her problems can never go without ice cream. It always seem to make her feel better afterwards so they sat in a cubicle of a nearby ice cream shop.

Jurin began her rants about Woohyun leaving out the name to save his reputation.

As Jurin blabbed on, Sunggyu couldn't help but notice how cute she was when she was mad especially when her eyes widen from anger and the cute pout that follows afterwards.

Sunggyu rested his palms on his chin as he watched his girlfriend go on and on. *I can never get sick of her silly little rants. They make her look cuter and cuter by the second.* He smiled.

Jurin noticed and frowned. "Yah! Kim Sunggyu! Why ar you smiling at a crisis like this? I am angry here." She pursed her lower lip.

"Sorry. Juju-ah, you just look so adorable when you are angry."

This made Jurin turn crimison red. So out of habit to get rid of her embarrassment, she started to chow down her ice cream.

"Woah Woah! Slow down, cutie pie. You're gonna get a brain freeze." Sunggyu chuckled. "Oh, you have something on your lip."

Instinctivly, Jurin started to touch her lips to wipe away the ice cream.

"Here let me help." Sunggyu lifted her chin up and leaned in for a kiss, her bottom lip in the process.

Now Jurin's face was even redder than ever. "Oppa......"

"Sorry there were no napkins." Sunggyu shrugged.

*Where have I heard that?* Jurin's eyes widen from the memory and threw a napkin in Sunggyu's direction. "Oppa, you are so cheesy stealing that scene from Secret Garden."

The two chuckled as they finished their ice cream.