Chapter 1

Those Three Words

'Those Three Words'

Jurin slapped Woohyun across the cheek. "We're over!" She said coldly.

"But why? Why are you leaving me so sudden? I-I need you." He begged.

Jurin scoffed and crossed her arms. "I dated you because Taehyun was willing to pay for my debts not because I loved you."

Tears rolled down Woohyun's cheeks as his knees crashed onto the floor, realizing his life wasover. No friends, career even the person he loved was breaking his heart.

Jurin turned her heels and marchd towards the door. She felt a pair of arms slither around her waist tightly. "Please don't leave. I-I loveyou."

It was the very first time Nam Woohyun ever said those three words to a girl and meant it. It was not theusual greasy fanservice he gives to his fans. Deep down, Jurin knows it was a sincere 'I love you'.

With her heart melting from Woohyun's words, she held in her tears and remained her cold expression. *No. I can't. Sorry, Woohyun-ah.*

"Well, I hate you." Woohyun could not believe his ears. Those three words that came out of Jurin's mouth rang through his ears and kept on repeating.

She pushed his arms awat and walked out without taking one glance at the torn and heartbroken guy, crying on his knees.

As soon as Jurin left Woohyun's apartment, she caught a cab.

"Ahjusshi, can you please take me to the flower shop then to the cemetary?" She said with a shaky voice. During the car ride, she cried silent sobs.

"Young girl, you need a tissue?"

Jurin nodded her head and thanked the driver. "What's bothering you?"

"Just these two boys that I know."

"Oh? Love triangle?"

"Something like that." After your reply, the rest of the ride was silent as you stared out into the window thinking about a certain someone.

You paid the driver as you held onto the bouquet of sunflowers you just bought.

------------

When Jurin stopped in front of a tombstone, immediately she broke down again. She cried with her knees pulled up against her chest.

*Those three words. I did not mean them. Sunggyu-ah, I wish you were here to tell me what to do, comfort me and hold me in your arms again.*

As if on cue, she felt a strong gust of wind blow by. Instead of feling cold, she felt warm as if someone was hugging her and trying to give comfort. She smiled and got herself together, the cold tomb.

"Sunggyu-ah, I can't belive it's been two years. The boys and I miss you so much."

Jurin placed the bouquet of sunflowers on Sunggyu's tombstone. She knelt down and touchd the picture of Sunggyu smiling.

"I remember everyday after my classes, you would ride that old grandpa bike of yours to pick me up. Whenever you picked me up, you would bring a bouquet of sunflowers for me. I miss you so much. I still can't believe you're gone."

She wiped away the tears forming at the corner of her eyes. She forced a smile when she felt a slight breeze pass by. Everytime a gentle breeze flew by, you always thought it was Sunggyu trying to hug and comfort you from the heavens above.

"I'm sorry. How is your life at heaven? Did you find another girl? Remember how when we first met, you were the one crying and I was the one comforting you? It was actually the one time you showed your weak side to me, but because of that, you and I became friends. Eventually, we became lovers." She started to chuckle a bit at the memories.

"Do you remember how Myungsoo hated me when we first met? Now he's like a brother to me. Don't worry. He's fine nowadays with the help of Sungyeol and Sungjong. I'm taking care of him as his guardian. Don't worry about the debts. I had them taken care of. Afterall, it was Nam Woohyun who owed us so much. He deserve to lose everything, just like how Myungsoo and I lost you. You were our everything."

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she thought of the horrible incident two years ago that changed her life, forever.