The Calm Angel, and The Roaring Dragon

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence filled the small house as Sica boiled some hot choco for me. I can't say anything to her. I can't even start a topic for our conversation. As I look at her, she looks so different. If she is the old Sica I know she would be making cold choco and not hot choco. She wouldn't even touch a fire, worried that it will turn into ice. 

"So how's life over there while I'm gone?" She ask me. I was startled at first but decide to answer it.

"Quite good. Seohyun is an official now and Yoona and Sooyoung have boyfirends now" I've answer her

"Oh really? So who are the unlucky guys who fell in love with them?" 

"Seungi, The Silver Tamer, and Kyungho, the Iron Fist" I said to her.

"Oh, good for Seungi, he was eyeing on Yoona for a decade now, but I can't tell the same for Kyungho I didn't think he fancy Sooyoung back then?" She finished the drinks and handed it to me. Now where sitting across with each other and reminiscing the past.

We talked about how I played a prank on my brother and his wife, back when he was still courting her, with SIca's power we make it snow on the lake that the were having a date. But it backfired on us when my sister in-law loved how the lake suddenly freeze and the coldness even make them even closer. He even thanked us back then by giving me and Jessica a pass for the "King's Challenge", that will happen on YG's territory. It's a ceremony for those who wanted to be a full pledge warrior, It was done every two years and every nations, and tribes will partcipate. The event is only held at one of the Four Kingdom, and that year, it was YG's turn.

Yes, that year when I met him and all of this started.

flashback

"Yah Jess, let explore the town" I exitedly said to her. It was the 2nd day of the tournament. Victoria, Henry and Kyuhyun was participating and they have advanced to the top 8, earning them the right to be Knighted as True warriors.

"Hey Taeng, why is that everytime you want to do bad things you always want me to be with you? Why not call Tiffany?" Sica ask me.

"Well, Tiff is to good that she will blab things to my brother. So are you in?" I tell her and she just smile. Now I know she is in. We have been here for almost two days and the only things that we have been visit was their museum of their late kings, which is preety boring. I heard that YG has this place called clubs where most kids our age go. I heard from Kangin, and Heechul oppa that they have been there and it was really great, even my brother have been there. At least I want to be there. 

So we set up a plan to go tonight. We bought some stuff like clothes and accesories to blend in with the villagers, also to not be found by my brothers friend.

After Kangin and Siwon, checked if we were asleep, we got dressed like magicians, we even have a wand and a black wig to complete the get up. I then enchant my room with an illusion spell so that anyone who will enter our room will just see we are sleeping.

After we sneak out we went to the place that they say a club was situated. The streets there was beautifull and very foreign to us. Bright lights, loud musics, people wearing beatifull clothes and what more is that food stall everywhere. Its like festival here everyday, not like our boring cities. 

"Yah Taengoo, don't just buy everything you see, it might not be healthy for you" Jessica said to me while I'm eating something that they called hamburger.

"Don't be such a mom Sica, nothing will happen to me" I said as I continue to much down on my food. 

"You said that the last time when we went to JYP for your brother's visit, You ruined everything by letting out a big smelly smoke in the womans restroom, and when Me and Yoona have went there we see you sitting out on the bowl like a queen." She said letting out a chuckle.

"Yah that was just a one time deal, it never happen again." I felt irritated by Sica's blunt words. Of course its because I ate something bad at that time but it looks delicious.

We just talk about anything while we are walking the busy streets of YG, sometimes some guys will talk to us but Sica will just glare at them with her eyes and they will just scram. We went to some stores and buy some stuff. I was suprised that they were selling magic bags (a small bag that can store many things) so most of the souveiners we bought was stored in there.

After a long walked we arrive at the club after some questioning from the stores we visited. We were puzzled cause it was just a small place, a very tiny place, more like a public toilet. we look at the sign and it was called "CLUB NB".

"Hey are sure it is the place?" Jess ask me 

"Well the people we ask earlier said it will be here. And the Sign matches the description." I look again on the map the ajumma give to me. And it is how she describe it to be. "Lets look aroud and see if there's another one with the same name." We were about to leave when a group of teenagers, open the door and went in. We were suprised that they fit all in there. After them anothe group enter and they all fit inside.

Seeing the two groups enter, we take a deep breathes and enter the room and what suprises us, is that there was a staircase leading down, and there were loud noices coming from there. We went down and found another door where the loud noices where coming from. We enter the room and we were amazed of what we are seeing. The place was much bigger than what we thought. The ceiling was covered by a weather enchantment, making the sky looks real. The music was an upbeat song that we never heard. We make way into the crowd and into the bar, and order some drinks.

Jiyong's pov......

I was eyeing on her as soon as she enter the club. She wear black robe that only reaches her knees, and a small hat, that didn't cover her beautifull face. She have that smile that can tame even a beast. Good thing that the private room we have can see everything below.

They arrive at the bar and it looks like they are drinking, and having a bit of a conversation. Sometimes they are laughing at something, but oh god that smile of hers is realy a curse, it making my heart go haywire. Then suddenly someone tug my shoulder.

"Hyung who are looking over there?" Seungri said bringing me back to reality.

"Get off me you over grown monkey" I then shoved him off of me. "Hey where's TOP hyung and Minzy?" I ask redirecting the topic.

"Hyung is patrolling with Seven Hyung, Minzy you know, classes" Taeyang answered me

"Ahh.. Hey Seungri, you're not supposed to drink right now. You know that you have the final test tomorrow right, its a one-on-one battle, and you might lose" I said to Seungri

"Hyung! don't be a party pooper. I just won a rights to become a full pledge warriors like you guys. So cheers to me!!!" Seungri then gulped down his drinks.

"Hey! you barely survive the challenges, so don't act all mighty here Seungri" Daesung shouted at him.

"Yeah Dae oppa is right, Its a good thing that those knights from SM is not in your block or else you will a dissapointment again from your father." CL added to tease Seungri.

"Hey I'm just lucky, and you know its part of my ability right good thing I inherit it from Mom's side, or else- Uh Jiyong hyung who are you looking again?" With Seungri's comment everyone's focused turned into me and everyone suddenly look at the directions I was looking.

And I noticed that the two girls I have been staring at where on the dance floor, dancing like crazy.

"Whoah, now I know why you can't take your eyes off them, they're ing hot" Seungri commented and I just shove his face again.

"They are beautifull, and look almost all of the males in the dance floor are eyeing on them" Daesung commented too.

"But who are they? They're get up are all like magicians but something off from them." Dara said to them.

"I've seen that other girl before but I don't know when?" CL then said trying to think who that girl was.

I was about to usher them back to the private room when I heard someone screaming and when I turn back my gaze on her, I see her being harass by someone.

Taeyeon pov...

The club was great. The music was great and the drinks was really tasty. Me and Sica were really having a great time. We were at the bar, just seeing the people dancing the body out. We laugh from time to time, and enjoy the new environment that we are seeing. Some guys would hit on us every now and then, and of course Sica will just ushered them away. After my second drink I didn't drink anymore cause. Though I'm still sane, I was begining to feel tipsy. My friend on the other hand was continuing her drinks. It was her 5th glass by then.

"C'mon Taeng lets dance!" Sica who was not in her usual self grab my hand and drag me th dance floor. "Woo!! yeah.. this is fun" Jessica dance like there's no tomorrow. And of course me as well.

We are not that good of the dancer but at least I know some dance from YG. A trader always sell me some music from different nations, and I always fancy music from YG cause its different. Me and the girls sometimes have a sleepover, in any house but mine, to just listen to their music.

We were happily dancing when suddenly some men approach us.

"Hey Miss beautifull, care to dance with me?" He said to me but I just ignore him and continue my partying with Jessica. "hey don't ignore me" he then into the middle of us, and then grab my arm.

"Hey what are you doing to my friend?" Jessica yelled to the guy. But suddenly another one interrupted and hold Sica's arm.

"Why you want to join in, I can be your partner?" the other guy said. And the next thing I saw from Jessica was he slapped the guy so hard, silencing the crowd.

"Why would I go to a ing Ghouls like you!" She said to him. I was about to go to Jessica when I heard a loud thug on the floor. When I turnaround I see Jessica on the ground.

"Oh no" I was shocked of what happen, and I know this will anger Jessica. and I was right.

My bestfriend suddenly stand up and utter a spell. Her eyes suddenly turned into white and the black wig she wore was blown away. Sica was going berserk again.

She release her power freezing the guy who pushed her instantly. That guys friend suddenly freed me and run away, as the people at the dance floor suddenly panic and run for the exit.

"Sica, calm down I'm okay. shut it down now" I said to her as a heavy blizzard was now accumulating around the room.

"Taeng help me, I can't control it.... arghhh.... Taeyeon stay away from me..!" I was about to grab her when a huge gust of wind suddenly blow me acroos the room. Thankfully I was saved by someone. 

Jiyong's pov......

I was startled by the loud scream. And as I turned around she was in the hand of someone and her friend was pushed to the floor. I felt my blood bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter