The Last War: Part 3

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov....

Flashback in the dimension.....

"Who are you?" Taeyeon ask the two strangers, while gulping down, the food infront of her.

The two of them were invited by the two strangers to eat, which they actually accepted easily, as soon as their stomachs grumble.

"Yah... Taeng don't speak while you have still food in your mouth" Jiyong reminded.

"Hahahhahha... you really are Angie's bloodline, young girl... hahahaha --- Ouch" The man said, earning him a smack on the head by his partner.

"Like, you're the one to talk King... " the girl said glaring at him.

"Sorry, ok... I'm sorry..." The man apologize.

And the two just argue infront of Jiyong and Taeyeon....

"Uhhh... Sir, Miss, ..... could you please tell us your name?" Jiyong ask them. The two stop arguing and look at him, then reverted back to being calm.

"Name's King, I'm a Devil..... and this woman right here is Angie... a pureblood Angel." King said introduce themselves. "We were your ancestors to be exact."

"WHAT!!!!!!" The two reacted as soon as they heard it and place as safe distance from the two.

"You are the ruthless King who kill anyone who opposes him..." Jiyong said as he pointed to the man.

"And you are the Monster with wings, who eat children .... " Taeyeon said, also pointing her finger to the woman.

"Really... is this what Sooman and Hyungsuk said to your generation? I told them to make it look like we are evil but not like that.... And WHO ARE YOU CALLING MONSTER WITH WINGS!!! you little kid" Angie shouted and terrified Ji, and Tae.

"Then, what our teachers taught us isn't true?" Taeyeon illiterate.

"Calm down, Angie.... That's why we get in trouble because of your temper." King said to Angie, "Yes... What your generation have been taught are actually lies created by Sooman the Light Giver and HoYeon the Fairy king's magic. Of course they only did that to hide the truth from all of you though, and to protect the next generations." He said to them.

"To protect us.....? What do you mean by that, King-shi?" Taeyeon ask him.

"Well even doing that still lead to his revival... so what we have done still hopeless" Angie said to her. "Originally, the world is not splitted into 4 kingdom. The world in countless of kingdom."

"This kingdom's have wage war with each other countless of time's. Many were killed because of it, thus creating many orphan. That is when this idiot came in." Angie pointed at King. "He is a Devil, a higher form of demon, because of it was banished and feared of destruction."

"Devil's... for the people back then are bringers of plague and destruction. They appear only once a every thousands of years, and when they do they are killed instantly. Well that is what they believe in, but none were proven." King narrates. "Man I was hunted down in my early years. And that made me learn how to fight, and be a great warrior. But you have it easy huh successor of the Devil's bloodline " He said to Jiyong.

"Back to the topic. If Devil's are feared, Angels on the other hand are revered by all. My clan are those who stayed at the clouds. That is the clan of your Mother's bloodline came from little girl." Angie said to Taeyeon.

"You mean my mom was a descendant of the angels?" She ask

"Well yeah. She maybe one of those who was a descendant of a child born from an angel and a human, but was left in earth. The thing is, the Angel's tribe have a custom of whoever posses the Heaven's Blessing is needed to go down to earth to spread God's word. That time, I inherit it. But what i saw was the world in chaos, because of the war. Then I met this idiot here, who only wield a sword to protect himself." Angie, told them.

"Because of my bloodline, I travel a lot... and sometimes steal stuff, to survive. But that all change when I met Angie. She was in a mission to teach about her gods words but because of the ongoing war, her mission will be jeopardize. Then she ask me for help, in ex-change of changing the view of the people about my bloodline, and the wrong interpretation of it." King narrate his story.

"We travel from town to town, as me as her bodyguard. But of course me being with her, instigated people to attack us. Man it was a pain.... That is when she thought of an idea to stop the war. I have nothing to do back then and Angie was quite spoiled because of her upbringing in heaven so I just agree to it. She teach me the principle of magic, and other stuff about my bloodline, and we went from town to town to save them from bandits and of course from the soldiers. We traveled a lot and soon we met people who became our Friends. Yang Hyungsuk, a half demon thief. Angie, almost killed him when we first met him. Lee HoYeon, a banish casanova prince of the Fairy tribe. He was quite a handful, cause he was spoiled. Lee Sooman, a rouge knight of the kingdom of Saphire, he became a wanted man when he disobey the order of the kingdom to kill the harmless citizen of a village. Park Jin-young, a beast-man and also a strong warrior. Like HoYeon he likes freedom that much, and lastly, Shun Arkos.... The only human in our party. He have a strong will and a believer of what Angie was teaching, so he learned magic, and became our support and Magician."

Taeyeon and Jiyong was shocked to know the story of the four king's identity but what shocked them most is that there is a name they never heard before.

"Our party became well known, and many people have supported us and our advocacy. The villagers that we saved, pledge allegiance to our cause and became our territory, until the Kingdoms, notice, and targeted, us. For 4 years we fought, until the kingdoms crumble and peace reigned again.The whole world became one. That is when the problem started." King then clenched his thirst.

Angie, seeing her partner stopped decided to continue the story "The people referred King and I as the new ruler of the land. We explained to the chief and nobles who supported our campaign that we only stop the war, to let Angie teach her gods word and for my bloodline to be cleared. They all said that a new Ruler must be held, one that will lead the people into peace. MY closest friend also recommend the two of us the new ruler. In the end we accept it, but promise them that it was only for a few years until a new system will be establish."

"So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter