A day before the war!!

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang's pov....

 

After a long ride, I arrive at the place where the three SM warriors have been allegedly killed by Jiyong. After I left YG, I went to the Valley and talk to Jaebum about the upcoming war. There I know about Jiyongs plan on using the curse to end the war. I have only 2 days until the war commence so I need to act faster.

The place where the three warriors was killed, was a valley near the Sm-Yg border. The three who was killed was F(x) Sulli, and EXO Kris and Luhan. According to the report, Jiyong lead Sulli to the forest to seduce her. The two warriors follow them, and when Jiyong try to her, the two attack Jiyong. Jiyong, being powerful enough killed the three. This was the report that been sent to them. Truthfully the only witness that can proved Jiyong innocence was Taeyeon. 

As far as I know, Jiyong accepted the boarder patrol to be close to Taeyeon, cause their meeting place is near there. Because of the joint-military exercise between SM-YG that Seven and Leeteuk signed. Jiyong and Top was ordered to go as an instructor. While I was tasked to guard Taeyeon on her duties. The four Kingdoms sent someone to guard her, me for YG, Hara, for DSP, Sunye for JYP, and Siwon fo SM.

Along with Winner, and Block B, they also trained EXO, Redvelvet Shinee and FX. People don't know about Ji and Tae relationship so they just assume that Jiyong was single. That is when the rumors about Sulli and Jiyong emerge.

Even though we are far away the rumors travel far, that it reach Taeyeon. Of course she doesn't believe it, but many believe that Jiyong was only toying with Sulli. And that became the huge motive for the killing. But they are wrong. On the night of the killing, we are near the boarder so Taeyeon ask me to help her see Jiyong, and so I did.

And as planned they've met again in their secret place. Jiyong explained about the rumors to Taeyeon that it was not true, and he would never cheat on her. When the night deepens, I leave them be and went to the Valley to see Jessica.

When morning comes that is when all hell break loose. Jiyong was apprehended by the Knights of SM, lead by Kim Youngmin, Taeyeon's uncle and was charge of murder. Of course Jiyong resist, but with TOP being there, said just to comply later. Seven hyung and the generals went to SM to protest but they were suddenly attack. leaving Seven severely wounded. When Jiyong heard of this, he escaped the prison and went directly to YG. Well who could stop him? No one from SM can stop G-dragon power.

 

As I searched the place for some clues, I sense that there is no trace of a fight there. There were no burn marks, no trees been cut. Surely those three warriors won't die without a fight right?

"wait, how can there be no trace of a fight here? the report says they were killed here. I touched the ground and see some irregularities in the place. The report says Jiyong burned their bodies but there are no burnt marks on the ground. As far as I remembered Jiyong's fire will burn even the ground, and its marks are a sight of destruction, but there isn't any."

As I inspect every nooks of the place I then heard some people arguing. I then climb at one of the trees to hide.

"Where are those three!" a man shouted in frustration. "with those wounds they surely can get away"

"Shut up, someone might here you" the other guy said to him.

"who will hear me here, those idiots are busy preparing for war" the other guy answer.

As I look at the two I quickly recognize that they were SM soldiers that belong to Taeyeon's uncle platoon. What are they doing here?

"This is a nice job, hunting those three and killing them will surely make the boss happy and he might even promote us" The guy said.

"Have you seen the face of that G-bastard, when I tell them that he killed the three and he even try to Sulli. It was priceless." and the two laugh. "the idiots at the palace bought it hahahah. They didn't even know that we ambush them"

I felt angered rise to my head and soon the tree that I was hiding was burning. That is when I jumped down and confront them.

"Care to tell me what really happen you heads" as soon as they turn around their joy became fear.

"Tae-Taeyang of the s-sun" The guy who humiliate Jiyong stuttuered as he mention my name. "what are you doing here?"

"I'm just strolling here for my past time but I suddenly heard an interesting story" I said to them.

Without giving me an answer the two suddenly attack me, but of course I dodge them so easily. "So you want to taste hell first huh, fine" I then release my power and by now my hands are b with fire. The first guy attack me with his sword but I just grab it with my bare hands and melt it instantly. When the other guy saw this, he tried to run away but I just blast him with a fireball. After half an hour of subduing the two, he then tied them and hang them up in a tree.

"Now I don't have much time so, tell me whose the one who killed the three and I will let you live" I ask them nicely. BUt the other guy spat at my face.

"Do you think we will tell you? YG nobles sure are idiots huh" he said to me. "After the war you all be dead anyway. hahhahahah.." But his laughter didn't last long when I burn him up from the inside. 

"Help me!! ahhhhhhh, I'm going to die. help meee!!!!!" the guy struggle but he couldn't get out. His scream was heard through out the forest cause the birds suddenly flew away.

His partner saw and hear the terrifying scream, as the man was torture by me, slowly. Until the flesh of the man slowly melt from his bone. I am not really the torturer type but I do pick up some skills from Teddy, the scream of the prisoners who he torture are like music to his ears and burning someone from the inside was the thing he thought me.

"I'm going to ask you, cause you are the most decent guy from the two of you, who killed the three and where are their bodies?" I ask him, but his fear muted him so he burn one of its legs. The man scream in pain as he look at Taeyang "focus okay, now I'm not gonna ask again, who killed the three and who is your boss"

"The three aren't dead yet, that's why we are searching this place for days to find any clues to where they are" The guy said.

Those three are alive? then why does they say that they are dead? I was about to get more information from him when An huge energy blast came out of nowhere. And hit us, throwing me off to the river...

Taeyeon's pov....  

After the fight with Jessica, Jaebum escorted me down the mountain. He offer me to take the back route to avoid the Knights who are searching for me. Though I am physically here, my thought still dwells on the curse power. Using this power on me was giving me such fear, that I was rethinking if I really need to use it.

"So are you really going to fight Jiyong?" He ask me but I didn't answer him. "I've fight him on the finals of the kings challenge, though many says we are equal, I notice that he was holding back his power on me. So I know he is much powerful than anyone. And now he have also the way to invoke the curse he will get much stronger."

What? Ji also going to use the curse?  I thought to myself. I fel an enourmous fear of knoowing Jiyong wanted to use the curse too to end the war. I then look at Jaebum, he was also known as the best fighter in the Four kingdom, if its him maybe...

"Jaebum-shi, why didn't you learn the curse?" I ask him, clearly he is strong enough to wield it, so why only Jessica was the one who used its power.

"Because I cannot handle it. The strain of the curse on ones body is so great that it candestroy you in mere second. Those however withstand its power, have to lived with the curse eating them alive." he answered me "The power of the curse drew in the greed of all people, but they didn't know the consequence when t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter